Hello.
A few days ago, I went to china town in los angeles to get some dim-sum, and I noticed an old run-down art store. I decided to go in, and see if they had any good deals. The place smelled like old must and damp paper, and there was an ancient chinese man sitting behind the counter wearing period clothing of centuries past. He looked at me suspiciously, but told me to look around. In the back of the store, on the highest shelf in the recesses of of a dark shadow, I saw what looked like an old stoneware jar holding a very thick bejeweled paintbrush. I pulled it out and suddenly the old man was standing behind me. "Don't Touch That!", he yelled, "It's a crimson dagger."

That's the last thing I remember before waking up here, in my office, asleep on the floor, the entire room covered with a weird golden dust, and this website up in my browser, a sticky note on my keyboard that said, "If you study, you can be beautiful. I love you."

I don't know what this all means, but I know that I'm mediocre at art and I would like to get better. I've been trying to do studies and practice every day, as much as possible. I would like to get some friends to study with and help motivate me, as well as them. I'm probably older than most of the people here, at 34, but I still want to become excellent at art, and whatever comes of that comes of that.
2 word will and effort
Absolutely legendary intro, niku hahaha!

Welcome to the daggers, we're glad to have you here!

Age is but a number - if you're here to work hard and kick some butt... then that's all that matters!

I look forward to checking out your art!
& I hope you enjoy your stay.

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all