WIP Legacy
Hey guys! This summer i decided to rework on my workflow, my aim is to develop a kind of interesting designs while keeping the fun of doing it. Not to mention my timings : P

Here we go!

V2: Added some detail on the dwarf, added pants and flocks to the pirate, changing shape of the monster. I spent a lot of the time thinking what to add to make them a bit more interactive and weird!

I like the value range and quick focus to faces. You said your working on speed, how long did the sheet take you? I'd love to see the creatures on the shoulders made clearer and 1 min of spine work on the ghoulish critter.

Thank you Lance! This one took me more than 5 hours for sure : ) practice bring quality and speed aswell (i'm also practicing with oils and i feel to say they helped me a lot, in a subtle way).
I'm going on tonight lately, mostly on the creature (i left it behind a bit) i'll be sure to bring some spine!

WIP n1, i was thinking to add a very popcorn skin guy just landed here as a result of a few sailin' drunken days

Great designs, keep on doing them.

Rainbow 
I truly appreciate your comment, thinks like this keeps the workflow mentally healthy! :)

League of legends fan art contest : ) http://woobox.com/mmsrgq/vote/for/1134869

Your sketches are awesome, I'd love to see some finished! :)

Thank you so much kaffer! I should open a thread with the fished work actually : P thing is most of the time my work goes on tshirts and stuff like that, which means I just clean it and adapt it to the shirt. People seems to like and understand them only when applied to something useful...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Manuel-Ga...6708225398

Ongoing panting of a friend of mine, i'm using the ps background just because the white of Facebook changes the colors perception of the painting, peace!

(the airplanes behind him are Ryanair ofc)