Vegard´s sketchbook
ear studies for the goblin painting

update on the goblin painting;D I also drew another goblin in my little sketchbook

Nice sketch book bro! I do love me some goblins. I need to to learn how to draw goblins like you :D

(12-08-2013, 03:08 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: Nice sketch book bro! I do love me some goblins. I need to to learn how to draw goblins like you :D

Thanks! Me too:D Yeah they are really fun to draw!

Christmas goblin:D took about an hour...

Some more progress, could really use some crits for pushing this one further:D I dont know whether I should color it or not. I want him to look more vicious. The ornaments are just placeholders before i go into crazy rendering mode. Do you have any tips on what i should study next to improve this?

I think color will definitely help to push it further! Try out some contrasting colors like the classic blue/orange. Also, to make him look more vicious you can try adding more spikes to the armor? or give him some scars like the goblin from your sketchbook.

Lastly, I really like your ear studies! should prepare more for individual paintings myself Happy keep up the good work!
Mc goblin wip:D

(12-09-2013, 08:54 AM)hedgehawke Wrote: I think color will definitely help to push it further! Try out some contrasting colors like the classic blue/orange. Also, to make him look more vicious you can try adding more spikes to the armor? or give him some scars like the goblin from your sketchbook.

Lastly, I really like your ear studies! should prepare more for individual paintings myself Happy keep up the good work!

Yea ill experiment more with color once i get the armor and face done:D I´ll definetely give him some scars, ill try to add some spiker too if it works.

Yea the studies really help when i go back to my painting, not so used to doing that;D I just draw the best i can from imagination then i go do a study:D

I will!:D

Did a female portrait from imagination..:D She Looks like a man.

I also started doing posemaniacs today- did 54 of them, 45 seconds each.

More posemaniacs 60 seconds each, also some looomis

60 sec posemaniacs

Present for my brother, still a wip:D

Christmas presents for my brothers, finished in the last minute:D Lighting from imagination and clothes, faces, and poses from refs:D

Finished logo commision:D

goblin and some posemaniacs, still on 60 sec each:D

Work in progress.. crits are very welcome, feels like theres some big flaws that im missing:D

These were done while watching harry pottter:D

Ink on paper, coloring in ps.. maybe ill finish it:D

Drew this one without sketching first.. not a good idea:D

skull design...:)

trying to do some 3-point perspective, think something went really wrong:D

Drew this totallyy straight guy today, could use sam crits if ye gat sam