Hey Guys
Hey guys,

I'm Charlie, 22, a graphic designer turned illustrator living in Australia. Graphic design's a pretty cool guy, but art's my real passion. I quit my GD job recently to do it on a freelance basis so I can spend more time pursuing my art career. In a couple years time I want digital art to be my bread-earner. If I can get good enough, being a concept artist one day would be pretty dope.

Let's become art friends! I want to buddy up with people who are as dumb/stubborn/blindly-in-love-with-art as I am, so we can bang our heads against a brick wall together. Would love to Skype and talk nonsense while pushing pixels into the early hours of the night.

Below is a sample of some of my old work.I'm looking to weed out my fanart of stiffly posed babes and boring static portraits with original, thought-inspiring work. The purple bear is Pencilbear, my little monster. Expect to see more of this original character as I develop the project further ;)

I still have a long way to go, but I look forward to improving with you all here on Daggers!

-NC

you need to make a sketchbook post i can't wait no more cya soon and welcome to daggers

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Welcome!

I feel you. I also went from graphic design to concept art. Much more fun, isn't it?