Aether Draws
Savepoints

[Image: tumblr_nfwzfsZaye1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

*edit*
Whooooooo- new page!

A work in progress from today- I wouldn't mind gettin' some feedback on it if you've got the time :)

Some drawing from my BRAND SPANKING NEW Sketchbook!

[Image: tumblr_ng1bsutTxz1rz9inho2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ng1bsutTxz1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ng2p5sX1821rz9inho1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ng2p5sX1821rz9inho2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ng2p5sX1821rz9inho3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ng2p5sX1821rz9inho4_1280.jpg]

mmmmmmmmkay I'm gonna call this done-
[Image: tumblr_ng57b8cLSO1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

I got another pintin' video up [here]
and a little sketch-
[Image: tumblr_ngbqbwFbu11rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

Love the lines in the last one. Did you use a brush pen?

Yup- that's my trusty Pentel Pocket Brush Pen. I've gone from hating it to loving it and back a few times now.

bleh- I've been away for awhile. Here's a drawing I've been workin' on. I'm attempting to make my stuff a little more animation-ish, so I'm trying to develop a digital lineart style that works for me.
[Image: cram_s_room_by_kufaz-d8a3d4u.jpg]

Sweet. I think that line art is looking great, to be honest. Very clean. Reminds me a bit of one of my favourites-- Invader Zim. It's got the same kind of mood to it, too.

Talking about line art reminds me of the tutorials I picked up from Dave Rapoza. He talks a bit about his own process and how he does the comic stuff. Grin

Keep at it, gogogooo! Laugh

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
That last one is awesome and I really like the style you're developing there. Can't wait to see more !
Looking good with that last one. I certainly agree with Bookend-it's very Jhonen Vasquez. The weighty lines work well, especially the gradients in width you've demonstrated with them.

Thanks everyone! I've been getting some pretty positive responses elsewhere too, I guess I should try to pursue that style. It just takes so dang long compared to a painting.

a quick sketch wip-

I'll try to finnish this one a similar style, but with more organic shapes.

'nother wip

I also have the video process for the last drawing up- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIzbo1wd...e=youtu.be

bam!
[Image: tumblr_ngygkk4ywq1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

'nother drawin'

[Image: tumblr_nh0n5befQQ1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

I'm away for christmas, but I'm gonna try to do some landscape sketches each day. It's real pretty here in wyoming !

cool stuff, man. Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook too. I been through Wyoming myself a few years ago. I think they have the devils tower there. Its a mountainous thing shaped like a cylinder the size of a skyscraper. Theres huge golden eagles circling it at the top too, looks like something out of the stone age. Its amazing to see if you get a chance.

Cool sketchbook. Very refreshing and unique.
(12-25-2014, 05:13 AM)The Aether Technician Wrote: I'm gonna try to do some landscape sketches each day
ha ha- yeah. That didn't happen.

(12-25-2014, 01:51 PM)Adam Lina Wrote: Its amazing to see if you get a chance.
I'd love to see it some day, but I was just out visiting family.

(12-25-2014, 02:38 PM)constructicon Wrote: Cool sketchbook. Very refreshing and unique.
hey thanks man!

Here's a little sketch....uhuhhhhhhhhhhg. I need to start studying more hard like. I have like zero patience for resolving details in my paintings.
[Image: tumblr_nhbp6xTdVW1rz9inho1_1280.jpg]

a couple of quick gibli studies- mmmmmm those colors.

Lovely studies, the colours are indeed great. Which Ghibli films are they from?