Forum Suggestion
Hey guys, looking around I've failed to find an option that lets me view all unread replies to topics I've posted in. I know I can view all my posts, but it doesn't show who made the last post in those threads, or if there has been a new reply at all.

It's not a huge deal, but I thought if there's an option to enable something like that on the forums it'd allow for much easier conversation between threads. I could easily view any unread replies to threads I've posted in, and check/read/continue the conversation.

Just a thought, if there's already a way to do this, sorry! Let me know, thanks :)

Well this thread is unfortunately pointless now, if a mod want's to delete that'd be fine :)

I worked out how to see if there's been any new replies, when you click to view all your posts, there will be a white note on the left of the threads. If there has been a new reply there will be either a small blue, or red, rectangle at the bottom of that white note :)

(02-08-2014, 07:57 PM)Mayenla Wrote: Hey guys, looking around I've failed to find an option that lets me view all unread replies to topics I've posted in. I know I can view all my posts, but it doesn't show who made the last post in those threads, or if there has been a new reply at all.

It's not a huge deal, but I thought if there's an option to enable something like that on the forums it'd allow for much easier conversation between threads. I could easily view any unread replies to threads I've posted in, and check/read/continue the conversation.

Just a thought, if there's already a way to do this, sorry! Let me know, thanks :)

Hi when you reply not a quickreply to something or write a new thread there is under this black box what call thread subsciption choose from those option it also over the attachments section if you still don't see it

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Thanks good catch, I also just found what I was after, at the top where it says "Welcome Back, Username" below that it has a link "View New Posts", that link there brings up a list of all the topics you've posted in and displays them in order of most recent post :)