CrownLullaby's Sketchbook!
Hello everyone!

I'm new to Crimson Daggers, came here as referred by a friend in hopes of getting feedback on my work! I'll be posting a quick sample I guess, concrit is very much encouraged <3

I've mostly been doing studies lately, most of them are very sketchy and WIP <3

Attached Files Image(s)

Daily Lunch Crunch!

Attached Files Image(s)

Lunch Crunch~

Attached Files Image(s)

lovely hands, i like how you shift hues of the skin accordingly, making them look so lively!

@Madzia: Thank you very much! It's what I'm trying to practice most on so I'm glad it seems to be working out :D

Sorry for the couple of days without posts, I had a busy time. I'm slightly obsessed with Fauns, haha. not too fond of the portrait but I do like the bust :) Lots to learn still.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gotta love your fauns, Liesa <3 They're so much better than miiiine
You should draw more males, though. And you know it!
@Setah: I knoooow ;____; I'll schedule some more males. And your fauns are nice tooooo!

I've been slacking lately, I've been drawing almost every day but I've been too lazy to scan. Here's a sketch I did this evening.

Attached Files Image(s)

Self-portrait from the mirror, WIP.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dryad

Attached Files Image(s)

You have some very nice stuff up, like the studies and the master study.

And those females. Pretty much I am looking forward to seeing your sketchbook grow.
@MarcCasper: Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint :)

Not very happy with this drawing, I have some traditional work I should scan but so lazy... Soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Finally clearing the backlog! This is from the past weeks combined. I draw the characters on the bus so the anatomy and such is kinda wonky since I don't have ref ;w;

Attached Files Image(s)

drawing in a bus, cool :D I regret I travel only 5min in bahn to work :( Take advantage and draw other passengers~!

Great start to your sketchbook, like the painterly to the self portrait you are doing. In some of your imagination pieces I think if you really push your values a bit more you could really get your images to pop. Keep pushing :).

@Madzia: I have a +-1h travel to go to my internship so I have some time :D I should draw more passengers, yeah, I've stopped doing that and I don't know why. Will do!

@JonHop: Values are my greatest weakness. I'm trying to adjust through Levels when I can but it's still my kryptonite :(

I don't know if 3D is allowed here, but I try to update my stuff daily during the week (I've been slacking, hehe) so here's a render of a sculpt I made (the render itself is kinda bad). It's the shield from LoL's Leona (Defender skin)

Attached Files Image(s)

I finished a painting I started months ago of Evelynn from League of Legends.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lots of flaws in this one, but it's not working out today.

Attached Files Image(s)

I guess this classifies as fan art! Painting of Astarte from Divinity: Original Sin! Link

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketch of today

Attached Files Image(s)

Portrait study.

Attached Files Image(s)