Renato's Sketchbook
some reeeeally quick gestures from this morning, 30 secs each. i started doing them more accurately but soon realised it wasnt working so i changed brush and language to a more "gestury" feel i guess xD

[Image: syeIVAD.jpg]

some mountain studies before dinner, not happy with the result, gotta work harder
[Image: 5cLjQGM.jpg]

Thumbs Up 
Nothing better than some drapery studies in the morning!
[Image: QEVcOEd.jpg]

Lovely thumbnails buddy! Very nice value control there! Some of those could turn into really interesting paintings! Keep i tup ;)

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Some figures of nakeeeeed ladies 8D

Btw, Danke Lâle-san! :D

[Image: Jd4OSoo.jpg]

Very nice Renato! I see you seem to be thinking about your lines and trying to use as little as possible! That's great, your latest ladies is looking quite good to me! :D Keep it up!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Lale: yeah ^^ i've been trying to draw them ladies with a few lines, trying to make every stroke count :)

So, on today's menu, I bring you sketches for the Crimson Chow challenge :3 still trying to find a direction, but yeah, I'm pretty excited about this :P

[Image: HVaWpnd.jpg]

Nooo ... leave that deer aloone :C

Wait ... is that "butt" written over there ?

My goal right now is to always have my sketchbook on the first page, i think thats a nice motivation to keep drawing daily and do a looot of studies :O

aaaaaand yes Adrian, that is "butt" written over there xD I figured that part was looking weird so that may help understanding what you're looking at.. THE BUTT OF MY CHARACTER!! :c

anywaay, just started the morning with study of the planes of the head :)

[Image: mdVrz9p.jpg]

I tried to go ahead with the idea I had for the crimson chow, but not only the illustration was pretty weak, I was also focusing on the wrong things.

It's a character design challenge and I was focusing on the whole scene but the character..
so yeah, i'm just gonna drop this unfinished illustration and move to some char designs, which by the way, I did a few sketches, just to get ideas going :)

[Image: reiarwB.jpg]
[Image: UVOi0QJ.jpg]

Hmm, though that piece is unfinished, you have managed to convey quite a sense of activity in it.

just a quick one before bed :)

[Image: 3EGUMUS.jpg]

Love the killing machine idea :U and the animal ... sword dancer too. I would have loved to see the brutus with a giant dagger tho ... oh wait ... but that means it won't be a dagger anymore .. DAMMIT.

Do you even lift?

Did some sketches yesterday i wasn't happy about so.. here, have some thumbnails!

[Image: L8YSIei.jpg]

Those thumbnails are looking pretty nice, though maybe you could experiment a bit more with variation in shape.

Cool thumbnails, really dramatic lighting! I could see that in a Warhammer catalogue eheh! You've got great lines too in the images above. Great job : )

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Thanks guys :) and yeah, the thumbnails are a little bit too similar, I still gotta study form to come up with better sillouettes!

I always sucked at perspective aaand i still do, BUT i watched a few Feng Zhu gnomon videos and tried to apply what I learned :)

[Image: svzgwY8.jpg]

Today I bring you.. Le Self-Portrait! TUM TUM TUUUM!

[Image: 35pzOkO.jpg]

I really like the painterly strokes in that one.

*cue the training montage*
YUUUUSSS!! B\
[Image: hogan-pumping-iron-o.gif]