Renato's Sketchbook
Man. Real solid stuff here. Keep dishing these out.

Thanks a lot chukho! I'll keep battling! aha :P

I havent been on the past 2 weeks, but here's a bunch of stuff in those 2 weeks, mostly studies for the Outcast Odissey challenge on Deviantart and then the final illustration i entered with, a quick portrait study and some characters to train my use of values :)

[Image: hk81rUA.jpg]
[Image: QgLjBY8.jpg]
[Image: 9V2Mwf4.jpg]
[Image: FSgLEeV.jpg]
[Image: sBCMu5I.jpg]
[Image: YvLedIh.jpg]
[Image: oEzz1ro.jpg]

Good job Natore!! It's really becoming better and better! I'm pretty amazed with you rlatest paitnings really! THere's a new quality there, you're really improving!

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
FACEEEESSSS!!! faces faces faces faces faces faces faaaaceeeeeeessss!

[Image: JXCNRTy.jpg]
[Image: KkM8Qy2.jpg]

Very nice stuff :D

Some concepts for a game company im workin for :3

[Image: 7NLCcSKl.jpg]
[Image: S69PriVl.jpg]
[Image: rkxVgv2l.jpg]
[Image: q1T0G3kl.jpg]

Stop kicking my ass!!! Right now! >.< ;P

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Lovely thumbnail work, man! The atmosphere you convey in them is great, they really bring about a sense of immersion to the viewer.

I decided to tackle my lack of proper knowledge on how lightning and materials work, so I did this still life, and even tho it was super painful and took forever, it was soo worthed :)
[Image: SBum4LB.jpg]

Yoo this study looks really nice. I haven't done any studies in forever, you have my motivated to do one over the weekend!

Really nice sketchbook overall!

Awesome! Well done Nato! ^^ That lighter is looking great! (you have weird stuff at your place) xP Keep it up!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Great job on that still life!

Wow! Brilliant still life there, Renato! I love the juxtaposition of organic and man-made objects. Really nice job on the textures and lighting, too.

oh wow, jeez, thanks guys ^^

here are some sketches i made for a personal project!
[Image: NYGbFPol.jpg]
[Image: u2QYBC4l.jpg]

Bleeuurrgh those monsters are freaky scary Nato! ^^

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Hello! :3
Thank you for sparing some time and going through my sketchbook, I just wanted to say that the book you recommended me (Gurney's Color and Light) really helped me a lot even though I just started reading it! : )

I don't really feel experienced enough to comment on anything here, but I can tell you I dig those landscape thumbnails and the last still life A LOT!

Is there a background story behind Shroom Grandpa? :'D

You have awesome creature designs, keep up the cool work!
I'm enjoying seeing all your work - concept and still life - please do more!

Focus.
Nice still life! Looks like a real challenge. One crit for next time: Watch your edges - right now, you have both soft and hard edges in your painting (which is good), but they don’t all look very deliberately placed. The crisp, straight edge in the foreground for example draws a lot of attention, which I am not sure is intended since it’s not really an important area - instead, try placing some hard edges, crisp details and highest contrasts in places where you want us to look.
Still looking great though, good job!

How’s the personal project coming along?

SketchbookDeviantartArtblog | Portfolio
Every feedback is appreciated!
Loving the studies man!
And daamn good work on that still life!

...now do another. Take Lyraina's advice to heart. Keep rocking :D