Daily Handicapped Doodles
Another day of left handed focused drawing. I can feel myself getting better at it little by little.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hahaha.... I'm doing these at 9pm, before I do the video conference, after which I just go to sleep. I don't know why it takes my whole day to do just 1 thing. I was working on touching up 3D, then I took 3 days off doodling a piece of fan art, then I need to research a couple of fields to get information so I can decide where to head next with my life and career choice. In the end I can't do more than 1 thing a day, and my art productivity is reduced to just this, if at all, per day.

Focus.
Thats tough meat. I've been there before and its just about keeping your goals in mind and planning each day the night before. I try to write down what I plan on doing the next day before bed and visualize myself doing it. That way when I wake up my first thoughts are of what I need to get done and how Im going to do them. Im not the most super hard working person obviously but doing that helps me stay consistent at least.

Attached Files Image(s)

OCs! For a change. From fan art. They're not supposed to be friends, yet. Slag and Tattie.

Focus.

Nice job guys. Keep it coming! I did a mouth drawing but only after realized I used the same marker I used for my foot drawings earlier D:

Attached Files Image(s)

I drew some bugs

Attached Files Image(s)

figures and heads for today

Attached Files Image(s)

A quick left handed attempt at a still life

Attached Files Image(s)

Taking a break from floral beast, and into tasty beasts:

Attached Files Image(s)

Focus.
Another still life

Attached Files Image(s)

still life

Attached Files Image(s)

almost didnt post today but got it in at the last minute :D

Havnt been as productive due to a pesky birthday. Im 31 now, sigh. Heres a shitt drawing I did with my left foot. Its suppose to be a foot holding a marker but I fucked it up and scribbled it trying to make it into a birthday cake afterwards.

Attached Files Image(s)

more head

Attached Files Image(s)

And we're back!

Attached Files Image(s)

more 1 minute gestures

Attached Files Image(s)

2 minute gestures today

Attached Files Image(s)