Milen Dimitrov - Sketchbook
[Image: 19e2221ce3af303b0e15243dfd0ce0d6.jpg]

Very clean lines, and nice comic style. I'm curious how would do in a more realistic style. Your photo studies are very realistic and very good. Amazing details. I also like that concept on the last post, are you going to do a full body concept as well? :D

Decided to post some older work that I wasn't allowed to show for some reason. It wasn't a big deal anyway. There are probably a thousand issues with it but sometimes you just have to move on.

Also some character sketches.

And rough page layouts.

Nice work m8, love the top left hoodie guy from the last update

Aaaaah it's been a while, Milen!

Cool updates! God friggin' damn I love your rendering style (though you already know this)
Lookin' forward to more <3

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-24-2015, 10:49 AM)smrr Wrote: Aaaaah it's been a while, Milen!

Cool updates! God friggin' damn I love your rendering style (though you already know this)
Lookin' forward to more <3

It really has been a while and thank you Steph! It's very nice to hear from you again.  Happy I hope you're doing well!

Gliger - thanks buddy, I am really excited about that project and there will be more updates to come.

random sketch of Bats

Cool sketch dude, maybe make the line of the jaw darker or stronger, feels kinda flat.

This might be one of those overpaints I regret the day later beause you had it right and I messed it up haha.

(07-03-2015, 01:13 AM)Gliger Wrote: Cool sketch dude, maybe make the line of the jaw darker or stronger, feels kinda flat.

This might be one of those overpaints I regret the day later beause you had it right and I messed it up haha.

I would also add more contrast around the nose area so we can see that it is extruding and not on the same level as the rest of the face.

Love the hatching tho, keep it up!
Cool stuff, I love the comic book style you having going on! Reminds me a lot of Francis Manapul. Can't wait to see more.

Lotta badass dudes, keep creating more :)

Gliger, Mylqin - All valid points, thanks for taking a look and sharing! 
(I'm afraid I've messed up a little more than that but then I always do.)

ZombieChinchilla - That is so nice of you! I admit I wasn't familiar with Francis Manapul's work but now I am. Thank you! Hopefully I'm not getting too close to someone else's style of work though.

crackedskull - You can count on it! Must create more...

Any fans of Batman - The Arkham series? 

I know it's chaos but these were made for fun. Didn't really plan what goes where and there's the result. 

This is awesome stuff!! I can't even think of any critiques or anything. Keep it coming! :D

BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ! :D

Really cool stuff here, can't get enough of your sketches, just keep posting more ! : )

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
(07-09-2015, 06:12 AM)GabbyTaylor Wrote: This is awesome stuff!! I can't even think of any critiques or anything. Keep it coming! :D

Thank you Gabby, I will for sure! And of course critiques are always welcome if just anything comes to mind.

(07-09-2015, 04:48 PM)ShinOkami Wrote: BATMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ! :D

Really cool stuff here, can't get enough of your sketches, just keep posting more ! : )

So nice of you! You gave me an idea - since I'd love to sketch all these characters from DC, is there a villain or just anyone you'd like me to try drawing next from the Batman universe?

/much needed practice/

Hm, well I think it would be awesome to see Spawn if you want.

Shin's Sketchbook ▼ ▼ ▼Patreon ▼ ▼ ▼ dArt
(07-09-2015, 09:06 PM)ShinOkami Wrote: Hm, well I think it would be awesome to see Spawn if you want.

Absolutely! One of my favourites! 

I'd be happy to do more of these btw in case anyone has a suggestion.

Open to character suggestions, you say? One Catwoman, please! :D I hope I can someday be almost as good as you are at these!