My story so far.
Ive started to work hard on drawing and painting since the beginning of high school but by the time I was a Junior in college, I was feeling disgruntled and and I forgot my passion to do art and why I went to art school in the first place. The thought lingered and I didn't draw at all other than the assignments I was given for a good year. The art block was so bad, I was so close to giving up art entirely. So the following year, I've sort of regained abit of my confidence, I simply filled up my sketchbook in ballpoint pens. ( I finished my first sketchbook and started a new one, Ill try to post the first one online.) But I feel like I have a long way to go.

....But anyway, The small body of work I have is from Fall of last year and so on. enjoy!

[Image: jimihen.jpg]
[Image: manonfire.jpg]
[Image: roughhousing020-copy.jpg]
[Image: sophieband.jpg]
[Image: _spaceshark.png][Image: AmyKazion.png]
[Image: Gunslinger.png]
[Image: guttergirl.png]
[Image: starman.png]
[Image: portraitstudy.png]

Nice start to your sketchbook. Keep us updated!

Really loving your sketchbook so far! That character with white face is well designed and rendered, great job. Looking forward seeing more from you .

CD dA FM  MaL
These are really, really nice! I'm stoked to see more! Great energy and personality in your work, and good technical skill as well.

Thank you guys for your positive feedback. Blushing
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-02-15%20at%202.55.05%20AM.png]
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-02-15%20at%202.46.15%20AM.png]
Both of these art my school work.
Im taking a character design class and some kind of portfolio illustration class.
I think I should create a PDF of my sketches. @_@

Thank you guys for your positive feedback. Blushing
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-02-15%20at%202.55.05%20AM.png]
[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-02-15%20at%202.46.15%20AM.png]
Both of these art my school work.
Im taking a character design class and some kind of portfolio illustration class.
I think I should create a PDF of my sketches. @_@