Victor wants to CREATE!
Haha, totally awesome. It's comical, yet hardcore punk. Grin

Don't give up now! Keep it coming!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
(09-08-2015, 07:06 AM)Bookend Wrote: Haha, totally awesome.  It's comical, yet hardcore punk. Grin  

Don't give up now!  Keep it coming!

Thank you! :D

Here's the finished BullOwl thingy :P

[Image: FFosZ4e.jpg]
Heh, that is totally cool!

(09-08-2015, 11:10 AM)Punk-A-Cat Wrote: Heh, that is totally cool!

Thanks! :D
Trying out some blades using product sketching techniques. I did a mistake in the knife, but well, ballpoint pen, no ctrl z :( hahaha

[Image: x3Im4ce.jpg]
Really nice (can't see any mistake!) you have perspective nailed beautifully

Victooorrr.. You are creeattiinnggg awesome thiings! Grin

Owl-man-warrior reminds me of minotaur. Pretty cool. Interesting colour palette, but not sure what I think of it, really, haha. Maybe the values are off?

Keep on truckin'!

Sketchblag

(09-12-2015, 09:16 PM)Bookend Wrote: Victooorrr..  You are creeattiinnggg awesome thiings! Grin

Owl-man-warrior reminds me of minotaur.  Pretty cool.  Interesting colour palette, but not sure what I think of it, really, haha.  Maybe the values are off?  

Keep on truckin'!

I agree with you, the values looks really off, maybe too much contrast in some parts I think. Trying to get the hang of it :P
Did some quick still life studies looking at my speakers and some more bridgman, also a creature (the first one is lame :P)

[Image: mBdByZE.jpg]

[Image: o0XbkFb.jpg]

[Image: 1WT3gYc.jpg]

[Image: sImewRR.jpg]

[Image: aqCmGdh.jpg]

[Image: EjgXaXl.jpg]
Your traditional work is awesome man, love seeing the anatomical pencil studies, keep it up, great work.
(09-18-2015, 06:43 PM)Marc Anderson Wrote: Your traditional work is awesome man, love seeing the anatomical pencil studies, keep it up, great work.

I wanted to do this for a while now, finnaly trying. Did some studies before start sketching out. I'll paint it later :)

[Image: Kpv0Wev.jpg]

[Image: S1LG3jL.jpg]
Well that's it I think. I tried to use Ambient Occlusion Technique that Alex Negrea uses, it's really cool.

[Image: NjQQAQH.jpg]
Beautiful Bridgman studies! And I love your interpretation of Mickey, haha. Keep up the great work, man! Grin

Sketchblag

(09-21-2015, 10:29 PM)Bookend Wrote: Beautiful Bridgman studies!  And I love your interpretation of Mickey, haha.  Keep up the great work, man! Grin

Thanks Bookend! :D
Did a quick still life today. I need to do more of those

[Image: Aaw24hi.jpg]
Oh dude you're improving like damnnn!

I dig the design of that bullowl badass, it's different, reminds me of games I used to love back in the day

Studies on point, you get it

keep going hard man!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(09-27-2015, 07:46 AM)smrr Wrote: Oh dude you're improving like damnnn!

I dig the design of that bullowl badass, it's different, reminds me of games I used to love back in the day

Studies on point, you get it

keep going hard man!

Thanks smrr! :D 

I'm really putting my time into it, really want to improve, continue on it and work with it even not knowing exactly what area (product or concept art, will see :P)
that Mickey Mouse piece is looking great, like the warm up studies you did for that too, good stuff!

(09-30-2015, 05:38 AM)lurch Wrote: that Mickey Mouse piece is looking great, like the warm up studies you did for that too, good stuff!

Trying to learn dynamic sketching! Some exercises that I saw on Draw A Box (http://drawabox.com/) Fun stuff, and challenging to do it only with felt tip pen!

[Image: sjmSsi0.jpg]

[Image: ik1ga1E.jpg]
I'll try to do a drawing a day with ink in this october, I saw that Inktober challenge that is going on, let's see if I can finish it :P

Also a Still Life that I did.

[Image: JvhQXbo.jpg]

[Image: Veh7BVr.jpg]