Laura_H's Sketchbook
Ohh, so many face studies! Now you gotta throw in a face portrait from imagination!!! Keep up the good work Laura.
Yes Dennis! Actually, first job in the morning me thinks over a fresh pot of coffee ^_^

I just thought I'd do a small comparison since I did the same study back in January this year. Just to remind myself how differently I paint now. I can't seem to find the full size of the original, as I think that's on my PC which is unhooked and sitting in a corner of the room ;)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Laura, nice to see you're studying hard. Hope to see some more of your imaginative work.

good stuff laura :}

Hi Laura, cool sketchbook so far and it's always great to see lots of hardwork and studies ;)

Holy shit, i didn't notice how close you lived to me lol, its probably less than an hour away. I'm currently in Audlem. Its a small world =o

Nestoronfire: Cheers! I'm trying with the imagination, but it's a little covered in cobwebs!
Brent: Thanks man! :3
Warburton: Thanks! Holy hell, ok, you're not even an hour away, crazy small world :p

I did a little streaming, the second ... I have no idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

Just mindless painting whilst watching a livestream :)

Attached Files Image(s)

woah..waoaaahh. cool.

Brent: <3

Yay hand studies, and I'm .. just not sure on the second one. I have nooo idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

Rocking the studies Laura! Keep it up! (I should visit this forum more often D: )
Nice updates Laura. Those faces are getting better and better. Lovin' it

Your studies are lookin good, and that cross hatch of tom hanks on the first page looks awesome.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Rockonguy: Cheers you, yes, you should come on the forums more often!
Rama: Thanks man, although trying to get round to painting the rest of people more often ;)
Jonesoda: Cheers! That was one of the first things I did when I started getting back into drawing. Looking at it now, I see so many issues :p

So, what did I do with my evening? I painted balls. I mean, I practiced skin tones. :|

Attached Files Image(s)

really cool stuff, laura.
I especially like the hand-studies and those skin-balls.

Cheers,
Flo

Please help me getting better by checking out my sketchbook

HOMEPAGE http://floart.weebly.com
[Image: more_hands__by_laurahough-d5dtff2.png]

Nice hands Laura. Need to do that. They're so complicated and bendy though. Keep it up :).

Great work Laura, the hands look awesome. :D
Cool updates! The hands are looking much beter! The marks and linework used to produce them is really nice too. Great job.

1 1/2 hour b&w full body

Attached Files Image(s)