Laura_H's Sketchbook
couldn't sleep, so did this

Attached Files Image(s)

more painting

Attached Files Image(s)

Just an update, things are busy at the moment so still trying to squeeze in painting around work and life :o

Attached Files Image(s)

I tried to loosen up quite a bit on this one and just see where it took me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Slowly finding ... time from somewhere to do some painting

Attached Files Image(s)

nice going....you're too damn busy with work imo...remember focus on getting your priorities straight, screw that work stuff

You're telling me, workworkwork and it's not the good type of paintywork either!

Aaand finally, for the first time this week I got some time to paint (also started my new job ^_^)

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice studies girl, and best luck on the new job :D
Keep pushing it. And remember to subdue the textures in some places - it makes it settle down and not seem as paste on the surface :)

Nice Laura, some sweet portaits on this page, and best of luck with your new job, i hope all goes well for you.

Sula: Thanks lady! New job is fun at the moment, I noticed the textures after posting were a little OTT after I saw them on the monitor in work. Really need to get a new monitor!

Will: Thanks man! Cheers for the luck, so much for me to learn at the moment but getting there :D

(second version added - pushed the shadows and highlights a little more, I don't want to do any more as I feel I'll just destroy it :o)

Attached Files Image(s)

Something from last night's livestream to fix

Attached Files Image(s)

My first sketch from this year whilst chatting with Chris Bjors and Mr Zapata on Chris's stream :)

Attached Files Image(s)

daaaaaaam looking good laura

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
Thanks Toodles <3

I've been working hard this year so far, so a little behind on the whole painting :(

Attached Files Image(s)

finally found some time :}

Attached Files Image(s)

nice pic of Fotis! ;)

A little sketching

Attached Files Image(s)

wow im really impressed with the journey u have made. you showing a lot more restraint and control in your work . nice
heeey Laura, there some nice updates since i last dropped by, the dwarf dude on the latest post is really sweet, love those fluid lines.
Stay strong, and remember as well as the studying to do stuff you enjoy from imagination and draw stuff for fun. It's prity easy to forget but it's probably the most important part :p

Also i listened to this the other day. You've probably heard this already but it's a good motivator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEU03Q5H5sU