Insbox's sketchbook
Meeko - Hi, thanks for the suggestion. i will try to do more still life, i hope i can be as good as you haha.

doing master study, its so hard hahah. i can see a lot of mistakes once i put it side by side

Attached Files Image(s)

another life drawing

Attached Files Image(s)

trying to do some vehicle

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome studies! Wish I had some useful critique to give but... I don't :)

I love the armor studies you did; analyzing every little bit like that and taking notes must really burn it into your brain. Building up that visual library! I'm definitely going to steal that study technique...

Come tell me how to fix stuff in my sketchbook: Broadway's Sketchbook
(08-01-2015, 08:43 PM)Broadway Wrote: Awesome studies! Wish I had some useful critique to give but... I don't :)

I love the armor studies you did; analyzing every little bit like that and taking notes must really burn it into your brain. Building up that visual library! I'm definitely going to steal that study technique...

thanks Broadway, haha my learning process is kind a weird. btw feel free to bashing my work hahhaa

another homework and random sketch (portrait is a study from master painting)

Attached Files Image(s)

drawing i did on the class

Attached Files Image(s)

some anatomy drawing and life painting, trying to do more still life (adding something random things). hope i got more time
thanks meeko for the suggestion

Attached Files Image(s)

You should give special attention to wheels while doing cars. 
They look bad really quick if not done correctly.
Minor axis should go towards vanishing point.

I think you know because more or less they where there but you draw them carelessly and it pops up really quick.

Not that I can do any better but I did a paintover.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketchbook: p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7
AlfonsoX - Thanks for doing the paint over, haha its so hard for me to draw vehicle. mm i never really think about the wheel, thank for the telling me that.

its a good paint over man, i can see what you meant
cheers :D

school assignment i did on the past, got helped a lot by my friends feel free to give harsh critique, comment or any suggestions XD
thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

Oh man! So many cool studies! Keep this up man, I am truly inspired!

Did you take CGMA dynamic sketching?

(08-06-2015, 01:45 AM)Rhasdra Wrote: Oh man! So many cool studies! Keep this up man, I am truly inspired!

Did you take CGMA dynamic sketching?

thanks man, i didnt take CGMA but i go to CDA. Peter Han teaches dynamic sketching there haha.

some still life painting with random things haha , and another study

Attached Files Image(s)

3 value study and trying to change the mood by changing the light and some thumbnail (study from Edgar Payne)

Attached Files Image(s)

another of my homework and some random doodle

Attached Files Image(s)

Master study from Kevin Chen

Attached Files Image(s)

some environment sketch, and some drawing i did outside the house
some rough animation, hopefully i can do the finish animation ( its super fun to do but the result looks so bad hahha)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, nice progression here. Remember to take notes of what you're studying, so you're not going in blind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfK46nruKM

Also, if you're really into matching proportions, try using a grid for a little while. It makes a big difference if you're training observational skills. Grin

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!