Personality Test
“THE LOGICIAN” (INTP-T)

Absent-minded – When INTPs' interest is captured, their absence goes beyond social matters to include the rest of the physical world. INTPs become forgetful, missing even the obvious if it's unrelated to their current infatuation, and they can even forget their own health, skipping meals and sleep as they muse.

What a hunk of baloney! I'm done reading after I reached this part. The cartoon playing on T.V. is way more interesting than reading the rest of the article. Speaking of cartoons, I wonder what movies are showing later.. But.. I have to do this Crimson Crucible challenge. Conan's head sure looks big on tv.

Oh crap! A fly just flew by! Hmm.. I'm hungry..

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
I had to take one of these for a job induction about 12 years ago and it came back as the super logical / introverted one where solving problems was more important than people's feelings (don't remember the acronym). Took it again just now and it was totally different:

ENFP-A

"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

I don't agree 100% but a lot feels ok. I answered everything as truthfully as I could, even the ones I'd have preferred my answer was different. It goes to show that you can and do change, you're never fixed into a box all your life unless you let yourself stay fixed there. Smash down the walls, break out and be whoever you want to be!!!

Weirdly I was super happy to get my introverted / problem solver rating years ago and super happy to get this one now XD

EDIT:

Smrrr Wrote:Aaaah, we're all so different, yet so alike!
It'd be so sweet to meet up irl I swear

Man, we should so organise some kind of international get together someplace :D

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
ISTP PERSONALITY (“THE VIRTUOSO”)
and few years back I always got INFP like you guys.

This will support whatever delusions we have about ourselves. Or not even that.
Probably its just bullshit altogether.

INFP "Mediator"

I get strong INTJ every time. Not a surprise, to be honest.
Myer-Briggs test is honestly not very reliable. The Five Big Personality Traits are much more accurate
(04-07-2016, 01:32 AM)P.A. Noa Wrote: Myer-Briggs test is honestly not very reliable. The Five Big Personality Traits are much more accurate

I'm actually quite curious. Do you have an online test (preferably free!) we could use?

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
(04-07-2016, 01:50 AM)John Wrote:
(04-07-2016, 01:32 AM)P.A. Noa Wrote: Myer-Briggs test is honestly not very reliable. The Five Big Personality Traits are much more accurate

I'm actually quite curious. Do you have an online test (preferably free!) we could use?

You can use IPIP-Neo
Though I'm no expert, so I can't be 100% sure how great it is (some experts disagree on it), but it surely is much better than the Myer-Briggs test
http://ipip.ori.org/
http://www.personal.psu.edu/~j5j/IPIP/

It's more scientifically grounded than Myer-Briggs test

I'm actually experimenting on using it to develop and write characters that isn't just stereotypes and cliched
I got a DROL-TTUB. I think thats a unique one.

I've read that as TROLL somehow haha.

Dis be me, bruv:

INFJ PERSONALITY (“THE ADVOCATE”)

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats (NF), they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

Cool!

This site's blog and podcast go into way more depth with Myers Briggs. It goes into how the various letters combine, based on situation rather than just looking at each letter individually. It's pretty great. You can find a detailed run down on your own type in the blog article list.

http://www.personalityhacker.com/blog/

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
On some days I had INFJ while on others I had INFP. MBTI might be good thing for fun but I wouldn't consider it a serious tool for solving psychology problems. Also not very relieble.
That IPIP-NEO test told me I'm exhaustively average, but especially depressive. Whoo.