Sketchboooook!
Your linework is really good - confident and accurate. I also like the style you're developing. Rendering needs a bit of work, I'd actually prefer if you left the lines. Base colors are really good, but values need a bit of work in the detail area.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Btw you should join the next CC challenge.

(06-06-2016, 10:38 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Your linework is really good - confident and accurate. I also like the style you're developing. Rendering needs a bit of work, I'd actually prefer if you left the lines. Base colors are really good, but values need a bit of work in the detail area.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Btw you should join the next CC challenge.

Thanks for stopping by Piotr. Yeh, im still working on developing my style, Ive always wanted a cool style. I agree, ive always struggled with rendering. I will work on that. Yeh, I am always worried to push the values too far and end up not pushing them at all. Thanks for the pointers though. And yes I will probably join the next CC, looking forward to it.  Thumbs_up

Just some pages from today. Been looking at Nesskains work recently. I really like the way he draws men, so I decided to draw some manly men. 

Hi Daggers! hope everyone is well. Thumbs_up just thought I should post an update.Just a sculpture study. Stupid

hey everyone! soooo... the CC4 has finished and it was amazing. I couldn't catch the livestream, but I watched it through and amazing work from everyone! I was really humbled by the feedback Dan, Amit and Piotr gave me. Its funny, I always get similar feedback especially with narrative stuff. I've always found it difficult to create a good story... and I will definitely work on that. but thanks again for the feedback it was great! 

anyway here is some sketches I did whilst listening to the stream.

Hey, your lineart is absolutely stunning, such a natural flow and energy. I personally loved your CC entry, but Dan put more emphasis on other aspects than the artistic aesthetics.

If you find creating a story hard I though maybe we could think about some sort of a collab work with some people. I for example find it hard to sketch, not to mention create such fantastic drawings that scream of being alive but I love to render and play with paint. I know there some people who enjoy creating stories and scripts. We could get some daaggers on board and start a joint project. Could be interesting.

Either way keep this up!

(06-30-2016, 09:59 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Hey, your lineart is absolutely stunning, such a natural flow and energy. I personally loved your CC entry, but Dan put more emphasis on other aspects than the artistic aesthetics.

If you find creating a story hard I though maybe we could think about some sort of a collab work with some people. I for example find it hard to sketch, not to mention create such fantastic drawings that scream of being alive but I love to render and play with paint. I know there some people who enjoy creating stories and scripts. We could get some daaggers on board and start a joint project. Could be interesting.

Either way keep this up!

Hey Piotr! thanks man! It was so much fun entering the CC. Yeh, I always find it much harder to create good stories, its something ive always struggled with. But I just love drawing. Yeh!, thats a cool idea. It would be great to collab with some people! Im always up for that! Thanks man!

Hey everyone! just posting a few paintings I have been working on. give any feedback if you see something that doesnt work etc...

hey everyone! here are a few sketches from last night, i'm going to continue fleshing them out today. I will probably post my progress.  Thumbs_up

Hahaha love that last one. Immediately made me laugh when I saw it. And also the flow/design of your characters.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
(07-09-2016, 12:09 AM)Hermidraws Wrote: Hahaha love that last one. Immediately made me laugh when I saw it. And also the flow/design of your characters.

Hahaha... thanks Hermi! It made me laugh when I was drawing it too :D

(07-08-2016, 10:02 PM)CTrow Wrote:
hey everyone! here are a few sketches from last night, i'm going to continue fleshing them out today. I will probably post my progress.  Thumbs_up

Nice! Love the style of these characters!

(07-09-2016, 04:33 AM)craigmartinez Wrote:
(07-08-2016, 10:02 PM)CTrow Wrote:

Nice! Love the style of these characters!

Thank you Craig! glad you think so.  Thumbs_up

That's all the efforts for today! im going to change a few things. like the expression, hes kinda got this blank stare that im really not liking atm...

I gotta say despite you being unhappy with the expression I really love how this is coming along so far. I actually really like all the sketches where you twist around the shapes of their heads and stuff. You're so good! :D
If I'm allowed to nitpick a little watch out for the hand in the front. It kinda looks like he has only three fingers there.
(07-09-2016, 07:32 PM)Zipfelzeus Wrote: I gotta say despite you being unhappy with the expression I really love how this is coming along so far. I actually really like all the sketches where you twist around the shapes of their heads and stuff. You're so good! :D
If I'm allowed to nitpick a little watch out for the hand in the front. It kinda looks like he has only three fingers there.

Hey Zipfelzeus! thanks for stopping by my sketchbook! Yeh, I was thinking alot about posing the hands, I will experiment a bit more with them. thanks for the comments though! much appreciated!  Thumbs_up

Your linework is amazing and your latest addition shows you trying different digital techniques that incorporate it rather than overshadow it. You will make a fantastic cartoonist with this level of work. Hope to see your latest achievements soon!

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida