Inktober 2015
Lurch Thanks so much for the paintover, I like what you did on the tree. I realised as well that there is a line going from the squirrels head down the branch. I could delete the branch, and turn him a bit so he's looking more at us but realised I've been approaching it like a single illustration, where the movement to the right is actually what I should want since it will lead to the next panel! Gonna redo it and make it cleaner but in the end will not change much. Thanks again for the suggestions! I like your second pumpkin, the perspective on the eyes is nice and dramatic : )

Finished my final panel for this comic, figured I'd post them all up in sequence. I have a feeling it doesn't make sense... let me know if the story / situation is clear... next time I do a comic I will plan how the panels fit on the page too since I got some less than ideal stuff going on here.

[Image: FE0NdFA.jpg]

There is bigger resolution version here: http://imgur.com/239lH5B

Last day tomorrow! For me I will just fix up that panel 5. Kind of an anti climax to the month but I am worn out after finishing this comic!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
love that last panel Jyonny, really nice scene you've set up there.

I wanted to try some different style of inking so I bounced back to skulls so I could just mess around more.

Want to do something good for the last day but time isn't on my side!

Attached Files Image(s)

beep

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
One more day!

Attached Files Image(s)

Phew! Last one! I feel strangely empty and dissapointed with myself but I think that's just some kind of adrenaline crash / relief after this intense month. It's been a pleasure seeing all your artwork and congrats everyone for taking part and pushing yourselves!

[Image: VD6fviW.jpg]

PS please leave me some comments about my comic if you can, I will post it in my sketchbook!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453

Wanted to push these further but just ran out of time, I work slooow! hah.

Went for the same basic building but tried two different types of petrol station, trying to go for eerie redneck gas station and then modern one that's been looted.

I'm with you Jyonny - I feel burnt out and fed up! learnt a lot over the month tho so it's been well worth it.

Love no. 30 smrr!

Great seeing everyones work this month, it's been inspiring - well done everyone for getting through it!

Attached Files Image(s)

We did it!!! It has been fun guys, if any one wants to see my tiny comics posted in sequence then just go over to my sketchbook.

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-6...l#pid91552

Attached Files Image(s)

What can I say? I had a blast doing Inktober this year. 
The sheer fact that I stuck it through, even when I was 6 days behind... aaaah, it feels so good.
Brush pen is love - and I never would've learned how much I love the tool had I not stuck it out 'til the end.
I have lots to work on and I know exactly where to start. 

*high fives* Dagz! We did it!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
JyonnyNovice: Thanks for the advice man. It's very insightful to have other people tell you what they see when they read something you've thought up. Things that seem obvious to the writer might be totally lost to the reader if they're not careful about how everything is framed. I wouldn't mind joining some kind of study group, though from what I've seen they tend to evaporate after a while. If you have Skype I could add you there.

Bonus round!

Attached Files Image(s)