Andri Fikar Sketchbooks Journey
Hi, this is me again, in here I'll share my sketchbook, here we go again

Im studying from Movie scene, the color, how I read color, lighting, composition, 

Here's The Voices, starring by Ryan Reynold, I love his pink suit, so, I decide it to studied it
[Image: Ryan_Renolds_Small.jpg]

Boardwalk Empire, When i saw this scene (from season 5 episode 1, opening), whooaaaa, cool color scheme, then I try to capture the overall color scheme with my knowledge of color and squinting technique, I learned a lot from this color scheme
[Image: Nucky_Small.jpg]

Color Comps from photo that I've found on google
[Image: Color_Comp_kecil.jpg]
[Image: Color_Comp_2.jpg]

Well thats it for today, soon I'll share more my sketchbook, Thank You

I love your artwork, It's Inspire me ;), Visit my sketchbook thread :
My Sketchbook
Etienne Dinet study
[Image: Etienne_Dinet_Study.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Some nice studies, keep this up! My piece of advice would be to try making it less blurry. I had this problem before, some studies with only hard brush with 100% opacity might help.

Also try doing some B/W studies to improve values.

Good luck!

Hi there, studies are coming along very nicely! One word of advice is to work on your values, it seems like you have a better handle on colour than you do values and it makes the images a little flat. Otherwise excellent job and hope to see more of your movie still studies (notes to self to do some of them).

(03-25-2016, 11:24 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: Some nice studies, keep this up! My piece of advice would be to try making it less blurry. I had this problem before, some studies with only hard brush with 100% opacity might help.

Also try doing some B/W studies to improve values.

Good luck!

Thank You Piotr, I will do with hard brush next time and do study value

(03-25-2016, 11:35 AM)tbnkaron Wrote: Hi there, studies are coming along very nicely! One word of advice is to work on your values, it seems like you have a better handle on colour than you do values and it makes the images a little flat. Otherwise excellent job and hope to see more of your movie still studies (notes to self to do some of them).

Thank you tbnkaron

btw, is it cheating if we studying the value with photoshop B&W feature rather than studying the value itself on color ? I mean, I got the picture that I like, so I decide it to make it B&W on photoshop, coz, I can't see value itself on color, this is my weakness, hope you understand what I'm saying, coz, English not my first language, you guys are rock !!! hope you guys come see my study more and more to criticize my study so I'll becoming more better and better, need this a lot, thank you guys

My Sketchbook
If you learn from it it's not cheating. Use any tool that will improve you. I always convert images to B/W if I practice for a valuestudy. If you do a color study for value you can convert it to B/W and check if you're on the right way.

(03-25-2016, 01:11 PM)BrushNoir Wrote: If you learn from it it's not cheating. Use any tool that will improve you. I always convert images to B/W if I practice for a valuestudy. If you do a color study for value you can convert it to B/W and check if you're on the right way.

Terimakasih (thanks) BrushNoir, it's relief me, at last

My Sketchbook
Quick Sketch with brush and pen from movie still, Road to Perdition
[Image: Sketch.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Master Studies, Anders Zorn, Self Portrait, Value Study
[Image: Ander_Zorn_Value_Study.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Sketchin my friend, Cibay
[Image: Cibay.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Sketchin' my friend, Raka, and studying the value
[Image: Raka_Kecil_Contrast_Fix.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Gonna' Finish this, learn some value too as the peers here suggested, so Im goin' b/w first as a start

[Image: 8_Ajani_Goldmane_3_Contrast.jpg]

My Sketchbook
Here's my workflow ;) (MTG Fanart piece)
[Image: giphy.gif]

My Sketchbook
Some of the studies look pretty neat, keep it up :D

gooosshhh it's been long time I didn't post anything here, well this is the latest from may benchwork, I've been busy a while with real life and regular job :), I leave my job now, and focusing on art

Still, I need C 'n' to improve my art :)

[Image: jackie_estacado_by_fixart-dblr852.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1907.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook1.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook2.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook3.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook4.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook5.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook6.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook7.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook8.jpg]

[Image: Sketchbook9.jpg]

[Image: Hasil-2.jpg]

My Sketchbook
(04-12-2016, 01:40 PM)crackedskull Wrote: Some of the studies look pretty neat, keep it up :D

Thanks man :)

My Sketchbook
Very cool penmanship here dude - keep it going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(04-03-2018, 08:17 AM)Artloader Wrote: Very cool penmanship here dude - keep it going!

thanks dude :), I will

Here's my latest W.I.P

[Image: Halaman-1-_IG-_WIP.jpg]

My Sketchbook