bagenew's sketchbook
(08-19-2017, 07:39 AM)kikindaface Wrote: your lighting studies are amazing man, keep them up !

3ks man,your words made me feel like I'm making some progress. Sun
Matching value to photo,finished one piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Finished Amit Dutta's second assignment: 5 value sketches.
I tried to match all the settings he gaved in his assignment paper,but in some points I thought I went off the focus.Still I learned a lot through doing these sketches.
Now I'm into the 3rd lesson,and I will do more like these assignments since I find them very helpful.

Attached Files Image(s)

It's over 100 hrs,finished another subject:12 photo study about sky.

Attached Files Image(s)

Matching value to photo,the 2nd one.

Attached Files Image(s)

The original design is by David Barrero,I used his little princess to do the lighting study.

Attached Files Image(s)

Amit Dutta's 3rd assignment.
I did 3 new sketch for the assignment,chose one and applied 3 lighting condition.

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome work!! I randomly stumbled upon this post and saw you doing the assignments! Post in the mentoring thread, and I might leave you crit, not that I will have much to give really :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(09-09-2017, 08:39 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: Awesome work!! I randomly stumbled upon this post and saw you doing the assignments! Post in the mentoring thread, and I might leave you crit, not that I will have much to give really :)

I didn't post in the class thread only because I found it was set up a long time ago.So I though it was already kind of closed.Now that you're here and leaving the message,it'll be my pleasure to post there and take a chance to have a crit.
Those vids and assignments are helpful to me,I appreciate that!
Time to upload.
80hrs past.
Finished a series of subjects,like study of armo,relements of portrait.

Attached Files Image(s)

long time no update.
random sketch.

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm starting to copy oil painting since I started reading<Alla Prima>.
This is another free sketch,copying Kim English's work.

Attached Files Image(s)

Holy shit your studies are insane :o now i feel so dumb and ineffective when i see your stuff >.<

(10-22-2017, 06:05 AM)NoodleInBox Wrote: Holy shit your studies are insane :o now i feel so dumb and ineffective when i see your stuff >.<

@NoodleInBox  Talking about effectiveness,I would mention algenpfleger.When he started posting on Conceptart.org,he was almost the same age as u.And I remember he is from German too.He made a super big progress in about 1 year or so.I admire that devotion and hard working.
I am a self-taught half-finished learner,so not much useful to say.Thanks fo dropping by and keep up your work: )