varbas is a noob
Cool stuff man, keep pushing!!! :)
nymph0- Thanks.
Dont even know what I did these past days.. feels like nothing.. 
also my computer went crazy doing that still life so I didnt finished it.

Have not done much.. gonna do that brad rigney "study/copy" every couple of days but first day I spend more time on drawing so didn´t really got into rendering.. But found that I have been abusing pure black in my paintings :D gonna tone it down.

Some study and sketches.. gonna do those photo studies for couple of days.

some studies and sketches. Liking just tonal sketchy style, feels like pencils.

the last one looks so awesome push yourself and finnish it you are totally kicking ass

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?
Dawckward- Oh thanks. BUt it is not working out much. dont really know what to do with background but yea try and finish it.

Just some studies and sketches didnt do much. Started listening to harry potter books, pretty fun but also started to draw stupid sketches while listening, not focusing. 

wohaaa the last one turned out great!!!
intakt- thanks.
Some studies and sketches.. still dont know what to do with background.

Didn´t do shit today...

stuff. Man I suck at color and I obiously dont even care to do a thing about it.

some thing. Did day without drawing, and today kinda lost count of time and did a bit more than adviced, but maybe not going to overwork this soon into it. 

Fuck I forgot I also "finished" this... Dont even know how considering it took too much time.

Some stuff. Thinking about joining the CC but I dont know if I understood the theme. If not I´ll do some new illustration.

Some stuff from today. Not much. Kind of stuck with that thing figuring out what "magick" to use there :D what lighting would fit.

some stuff. And some really shit stuff. Didn´t draw for one day because of alcohol.

stuff stuff.

Some stuff. Not much but finding new stuff about form just by experimenting, at least some progress. Mostly working on that CC piece, bad planing/design lead to more problems later so just pushing it bit by bit. It lookes like it right now maybe finished but will see .. 

daily

Study old man and sketch of elf for two evenings. Didn´t do very much.