varbas is a noob
Today stuff. Just working bits on that pirate..

Didnt do much stuff. Finished the character sketch and picked up older sketch. Maybe even finish it.

Didnt draw for a day, and trying some color stuff like working just in color. Not really working out.

The past few days was more drinking than drawing but yea should jump back into it.

Some stuff from past few days. Just mindless "studies" and sketches.

And some stuff from today.

Some stuff from today and the last one is just older study aplication I forgot to post. And I dont know how but I totaly forgot how cool are old masters with edges. Going to look into it more.  Also forgot how cool traditional can be. 

Some stuff from today. Didnt really thought about what the thing I started working about should be and what characters to place there sooo didnt know what to put there so did some sketches instead :D Maybe tomorow I skip some photo study or something and take more time to think over it.

[attachment=94771]

Didnt really draw these few days and not going to draw much during the weekend. But yea at least something and I kinda figuring out forms more and more so at least something.

Didnt draw for a day just feeding my alcoholism. And also didnt do much today just some renderings and stuff.

Didnt do much today just some stuff.. should pick up the slack.

Yesterday I totally failed with everything and today I did just some random stuff... I somehow managed to go backwards with my skills.

too lazy these few days..just one quick sketch and one study..

Great Stuff, What I notice is that when you draw from the imagination your heads are a little big and the arms are shortened. Otherwise the paintings and values ​​are excellent.

mmmm A question, when you draw from photos or from real life, what method do you use to measure proportions?

Keep going.^^

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
Abnormal- Thanks. Yea I wouldnt be suprised, It could be because I draw alot of portraits so I focus more on head even in my full body stuff. :D But thanks I wasnt really aware of that. 

Well for meassuring still lifes I mostly eyeball it but I should use something like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzDGO0LssEM
Sometimes I use that comparison angles thing from video but I am just too lazy to bother :D  and it end up looking wanky.
From photos I will use marquee tool or just draw a line of lenght of something ,like eye or head, and compare it to other things and try to remember how far apart are stuff usually so I can use it in my imagination stuff.
Hope it  helps.

Too lazy these days so just 2day color study and sketch...
The original image I studiet from is from Tyler Jacobson if anybody was wondering.

Man focus droping... Too lazy these days...
The last study is not even study I was just trying some new brushes, didnt even learn anything...

shitty ,shit, shit.

Great Improvement from the first few pages, and I would really be interested in seeing this one completed, you've made a great start:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=95439]

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
RottenPocket- Thanks. Yea that one I just do whenever I dont feel like doing anything else but I should probably just finish it . 

Finding out that maybe using reference is not that bad of a idea but I just dont know how to use it. I end up just copying the reference so I wasnt using any but I should look into it.

I did in the morning few more studies of horns without aplication but I closed and not saved it like a retard soo I cant post it.

Didnt draw for a day. I did just bit of stuff on that sketch but I will probably call it done. Maybe put on him some tattoo or scaring dont know yet.