JP - Just want to learn to draw.
good updates man, I like the bug studies, are those studies for anything in particular or just practice?.

Triggerpigking    oouu yeah !!! :D I want to create monsters and things like that but for now I only have in my head the forms of the human body. I need to study more¬¬. motto motto !!! ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
Good idea to do heads, noses, and more heads, fitting them together.

I like the character. Just curious, what are the diagonal for?

Sketchbook

Tygerson: Oh!! nothing special I was trying to find an interesting shape but I was not convinced at all. ^^

A little sick these days, if I draw badly while being well, then sick ......

Attached Files Image(s)

Really nice looking sketches! Gotta love those skelly models, too!

Sketchbook

tygerson: Thank you !!  Thumbs_up

this week I was dedicated to anatomy and trying to understand more the form of body. Wisecracker

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi just one personal observation from the few last study it seem you using cross hatching alot it might be a better idea to do form study focus on plane rather than spend time hatching.
I personnaly think you would save time by using 3 grey tone to indicate plane change and lightly blending between those value.No need to be too clean it just to study how the form turn.

I added an example of one of you previous study i find is on point.

Cross hatching is mainly use when you can only work with a pen or you want a certain style it my main problem is that it time consuming and it might slow you from gaining a stronger brush handling and value handling.It up to you to decide if you need those crosshatching skill or that strong value game.

It could be just residual traditional habit or me over reacting =P.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Great mix of the realistic and stylized! Your characters are really benefiting from it!

Sketchbook

@darksite hahaha thats right! I waste a lot of time in that technique :(, I draw in my traditional sketchbook only with a pen to think about each line and such, my goal is to try to understand the values in that way but apparently it's going to take a lot of time , for the moment I will follow your advice. ^^

@tygerson :) I am trying to apply a little the style that I like but I dont want to draw everything in that way I want to give it my personal touch if I have it. XD

This week I felt a little tired of all this, I do not know, I think I'm pushing too hard for the desire to improve quickly or the pressure of my family is making me go beyond what I can really do, anyway I have no more options, I need to keep looking and hope someday find what I'm looking for.

Attached Files Image(s)

trying to draw caricatures at least that was the idea lol, the result suck but it's fun XD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Feng Zhu without any doubt is a great inspiration for me, Just Draw. ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

Sometime you might not like the result but remember it the exploration that counted.

My Sketchbook
@darksite Hey  thanks!! that's true :),  sometimes I want everything to go perfect the first time, I think the feeling of frustration is sometimes very exasperating.

a bit more anatomy. ^^

Attached Files Image(s)

Inspiring and dynamic.

My Sketchbook
@darksite  Thanks man!!!!!  Thumbs_up

:V

Yatta!!! One month doing gesture everyday !!! (CroquisCafe)

Attached Files Image(s)

I had about three days that I could not enter the forum. I get problem with the server. U.U

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi :), it's been a very good month, I've learned to use Blender for what I need to know Tongue , I've also started studying Japanese In love , that way I keep my schedule completely full and there's no room to procrastinate Wink . I reduced the range of topics I had to almost one in this case the face therefore I invest as much time as possible in improving that part. See ya Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)

A lot of really impressive studies here and in large batches too. Keep it up. I always find it funner to take those studies and try to apply them in my own original work. Usually by doing this it'll continue flaws/gaps in my knowledge. Don't forget to do this yourself :) it also helps to keep studies from becoming too tedious
hey Im back ¬ ¬, woah life is sooooo crazy ehh whatever, at this moment I focus only on the human figure, I need to improve on that at least until I reach a decent level and keep moving.

@yangdaniel027 yep thanks for the advice Thumbs_up , I think that is one of the most exhausting parts of the process and at the same time more fun Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

woahhhhh a bit more  Tongue Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)