Fort's sketchbook
[Image: q9Lk74_jyn8.jpg]
[Image: lKwEasTt-u8.jpg]

[Image: GKzuWg1OsjU.jpg]

I was redoing this for 3 times. But finally done with it.
[Image: -yhUKFCwQOE.jpg]

That's creepy! But also, very good job! The only thing thet bugs me is the ribs, not the fact that they are protruding but something else. Maybe they end too high from the pelvic bone or jsut the shape, not sure

Thank you. It was planned as creepy. About the rib cage though - i dunno, maybe it's cuz i couldnt paint that spot as good as i should. Minor details could always spoil almost everything. But the struggle continues.

I really like the last one, concept is interesting and rendering with this creepy mood is done very well, keep up the good work!

(03-05-2017, 08:19 PM)Ice Rider Wrote: I really like the last one, concept is interesting and rendering with this creepy mood is done very well, keep up the good work!

Thank you. I think that something is missing cuz it's not quite what I expected. Trying to figure it out. Thanks again.

Also sorry everyone about my sketchbook. I dunno what's going on and why all of my pics disappeared. I checked the web-site where I downloaded all of that stuff and they are ok. Dunno what's causing it.

[Image: TjITCjNygnw.jpg]
[Image: IChDeWDp0ec.jpg]
[Image: 54ly4u1Lk1I.jpg]
[Image: 9QhHik7D_LI.jpg]

Hey, long time no see. So I decided that I won't be posting any studies here. From now on there will be only works. 

First one is a finished character I did some time ago. Second work is an unfinished work I did for a client but this variation was rejected. The last one is my latest work. It's not exactly what I'm used to draw and it has a lot of mistakes. I can see it and I'm working on it. And I decided to draw some creepy stuff again cuz, well, I like it. 

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work here Anton :).

I love how you render the flesh tones - they look really convincing. You've also got metallic surfaces nailed as well in my opinion - they also look really good.

Just one thing - and it maybe purely stylistic so feel free to ignore but I feel that you tend to make the bottom of the sternomastoid a little too pronounced (especially where it joins the sternum).

Looking forward to more!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Just a sketch.
[Image: PBH9txhooss.jpg]

Couple of works here.
[Image: Xo_LL_3oZDU.jpg]
[Image: IAYjTfJtCpI.jpg]
[Image: dqNeE7fgChw.jpg]

Fantastic creature designs dude - where do you get your ideas from?

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(07-15-2017, 09:28 AM)Artloader Wrote: Fantastic creature designs dude - where do you get your ideas from?

I honestly don't know. I just draw them. Sometimes the image just pops in my head and then all I can do is work through these images to draw them. The rest of it is unknown :)

New work here.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sketches.
[Image: PHbK-OQ3G4g.jpg]
[Image: 2oPcWXvn4Vg.jpg]

HoMM III fan-art, Moandor.

Attached Files Image(s)

Really good job :O I love your metal materials in the last painting!

New work here.
[Image: tcTtsIHPz5Y.jpg]

New stuff here.
[Image: 86gsGBAZfm8.jpg]
[Image: 2sdkUtRev68.jpg]
[Image: AG9L1Nqo8fY.jpg]
[Image: _Le4vUT7XqU.jpg]
[Image: mUpVO3mUgT4.jpg]
[Image: XXZXKZyJy2k.jpg]