Le sketchbook - chris bojan
now i need to apply the materials in keyshot/paint them in 3d coat and then photoshop the thing
the rough model is kinda finished i think
i just tested some sexy camera shots 
the small wings need some improvement tho -they look odd ?
[Image: tBP8XNJ.jpg]

Sketchbook     Artstation    Faceboob   
Hey nice sketchbook here Chris :).

The 3D stuff looks interesting and I like your painting studies as well - especially the textures.

I see some slight accuracy issues between your study of the king and the reference (the right side of the face), not sure if you're working on accuracy at all but if you are, check out Dorian Iten's accuracy guide (highly recommended by loads of people):

http://www.dorian-iten.com/accuracy/

Keep going fella!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(05-01-2017, 07:08 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hey nice sketchbook here Chris :).

The 3D stuff looks interesting and I like your painting studies as well - especially the textures.

I see some slight accuracy issues between your study of the king and the reference (the right side of the face), not sure if you're working on accuracy at all but if you are, check out Dorian Iten's accuracy guide (highly recommended by loads of people):

http://www.dorian-iten.com/accuracy/

Keep going fella!

heeey !!
thanks a lot !!!

i do have problems with accuracy actually - i started flipping the canvas more lately so i feel that that helps
i just downloaded dorian's gumroad since i struggle with this-it does look promising xD im gonna study the hell out of it

I kinda decided on what materials i will paint/use
I think ill go with the 1st one but im still not sure hehe
[Image: vU8xlUG.jpg]

just watched hunterxhutner. amazing anime!! i might try and work on this more ..just a sketch for now
[Image: NhBGT3s.jpg]

worked more on that
[Image: crhMxgb.jpg]

[Image: QPa5mvc.jpg]Worked more on this. Got tired and smudged everything lol.will upload both wip versions.. Thinking

the 2 version wips

a study

Hey nice stuff dude! about that helmet dude picture, are those straps part of him or are they connected to the helmet?.
Right now the colouring makes it look a bit like it's part of him.
Apart from that it looks really cool though.

keep it up :).

Big Grin 
Heyhey ! Thanks ! Thumbs_up

glad you pointed that out. i got too used to seeing the picture and i missed that =( 
it's part of his body so i might try to change the hue on the helmet?Because making the helmet darker might mess up everything.ill change it up and post the progress

Fixed it ? Kinda? It's part of the ear so i hope it feels that way.  Confident, glad 

found a cool brush today

another one (dj khaled;s voice)