My Sketchbooksss+
Some new stuff

Attached Files Image(s)

Poses

Attached Files Image(s)

Star 
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Something crossed my mind  /// and I called it "The Goat"[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

I love the masked character concept and the sketches that got you there. It would be cool to hear some words on your process and how you feel about him dude. Also loving all the studies you got going on.

Playing around

Attached Files Image(s)

(11-10-2017, 02:13 PM)KBarr Wrote: I love the masked character concept and the sketches that got you there. It would be cool to hear some words on your process and how you feel about him dude. Also loving all the studies you got going on.

Thank you )
Star 
This is very nice bro, your way of making characters is really interesting. I too want to know more about this dude, tell his story :) Remember to do ultra loose gestures from time to time. Your proportions and structure are very nice dude but a little flow can be nice for future characters and figures.

All in all, I like the progress! I hope you get somewhere with this someday bro

(11-22-2017, 01:03 PM)AfricanVoodoo Wrote: This is very nice bro, your way of making characters is really interesting. I too want to know more about this dude, tell his story :) Remember to do ultra loose gestures from time to time. Your proportions and structure are very nice dude but a little flow can be nice for future characters and figures.

All in all, I like the progress! I hope you get somewhere with this someday bro

Thank you , I promise from now write stories , thank you.
Studying anatomy (no story that is)

Attached Files Image(s)

Testing one brush , that increases value brightness each time you touch it+ small sketch of my beloved girl

Attached Files Image(s)

Trying to get better at drawing robot ////

Attached Files Image(s)

I am learning book "How to Draw" by  Scott Robertson , course "Dynamic Sketching" by Peter Han. Still struggle with value. Finish work on robot.(I am just tired of it)

Attached Files Image(s)

So,here`s my alien`s head design. Yeah, it`s kinda unfinished, i lost interest in it

Attached Files Image(s)

Learning Fom

Attached Files Image(s)

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Tongue RUS//ENG[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Учебная работа - 00[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Study - 00[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

RUS//ENG

Учебная работа - 00
Study - 00

Attached Files Image(s)

Study-02