Commision

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Some steps frpm My Academy Project

Attached Files Image(s)

EnG//Rus_

thinking out loud
How much can you get different colors in Photoshop ?![font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
To calculate this, you need: 256 x 256 x 256 = 16 million 777 thousand 216 colors.
Now try to draw something in color)
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Мысли в слух
Сколько же можно получить различных цветов в фотошопе?! 
Чтобы это вычислить, нужно: 256 х 256 х 256 = 16 млн. 777 тыс. 216 цветов.
Теперь попробуй нарисовать ,что нибудь в цвете)
[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

Hahaha, color is my bane, too!

Really love the brushy, choppy look you have going. It adds so much personality. It's so easy to go all hyper smooth in photoshop.

Sketchbook

Rainbow 
(02-13-2018, 04:44 AM)Tygerson Wrote: Hahaha, color is my bane, too!

Really love the brushy, choppy look you have going.  It adds so much personality.  It's so easy to go all hyper smooth in photoshop.

Hi, Tygerson !

Thanks for writting  to me. Yeah, that the case about brushes. I really, want to find this middle point,between smooth and brushe look( maybe a bit more brushe). Because ,so much people know how to draw smooth artworks, but to personolize your brushwork it is true greatness)

Attached Files Image(s)

An artist is not define by is brush but by is brushstroke.It is the energy you transfer unto each stroke that give life to the drawing.Artist understand that there emotion are more important than there tool.It important to be able to paint as if we were in the scene.I like to think in term of sound when approching drawing imagine sitting inside the scene what sound you hearing what is making those sound.Doing so help develop the mood.Of course that just personal opinion it better to work with great tool than with no tool.It not the tool that count is what you do with it.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(02-13-2018, 01:24 PM)darktiste Wrote: An artist is not define by is brush but by is brushstroke.It is the energy you transfer unto each stroke that give life to the drawing.Artist understand that there emotion are more important than there tool.It important to be able to paint as if we were in the scene.I like to think in term of sound when approching drawing imagine sitting inside the scene what sound you hearing what is making those sound.Doing so help develop the mood.Of course that just personal opinion it better to work with great tool than with no tool.It not the tool that count is what you do with it.

How old are you?
hello, serious grind in your SB!, also alot of improvement, i like that you dont shy away from repetition, and are not afradi to do your own stuff, i think since you can do very good studies why not apply your studies like in the poster project?

also congratulations on getting comissions!

things id like to compliment are: silouette you have very strong eye for it, also contrast, you are getting used to going darks and whites and using the shifts.

at times you seem lost about how to shade planes when you do stuff from your head, this does not happen in your studies, since you have a reference youre using it to really nail in your head the ammount of light or dark in that spot.

try experiments like turning a hand in your head and drawing it without reference, check which questions pop up in your head, write alot of notes, youre at a stage where your process matters and having tools to answer the question "how light or dark should this be" but also "what does this serve in the painting" should be starting to pop up in your head

anthony jones has a very good video i really recommend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfK46nruKM

this is not to say youre not doing great i just thought that you can get more out the time youre investing in practicing, keep at it, i really enjoyed looking through all of your sketchbook

Dawckbook

Stream

When in doubt ask yourself, what would scooby do?
(02-13-2018, 07:36 PM)dawckward Wrote: hello, serious grind in your SB!, also alot of improvement, i like that you dont shy away from repetition, and are not afradi to do your own stuff, i think since you can do very good studies why not apply your studies like in the poster project?

also congratulations on getting comissions!

things id like to compliment are: silouette you have very strong eye for it, also contrast, you are getting used to going darks and whites and using the shifts.

at times you seem lost about how to shade planes when you do stuff from your head, this does not happen in your studies, since you have a reference youre using it to really nail in your head the ammount of light or dark in that spot.

try experiments like turning a hand in your head and drawing it without reference, check which questions pop up in your head, write alot of notes, youre at a stage where your process matters and having tools to answer the question "how light or dark should this be" but also "what does this serve in the painting" should be starting to pop up in your head

anthony jones has a very good video i really recommend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfK46nruKM

this is not to say youre not doing great i just thought that you can get more out the time youre investing in practicing, keep at it, i really enjoyed looking through all of your sketchbook

Thank you bro !!! 

I appreciate all ,what you said. It is really meant to me . I am smilling ,because of you right now. Yeah, i am working on one character now, and i will post him as far as i polish it up. 

Song inspired by :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8EGtgRuh0

Inspirationall artist for me right now :
https://aarongriffinart.deviantart.com

_WHO KNOWS HOW TO EXPORT IMAGES FROM PHOTOSHOP TO THIS FORUM WITHOUT LOSING QUALITY?_

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome Free GAME !
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Learn yourself coloring![/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rus//Eng[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]39[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Рисунок с Фото[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Вдохновился рисунком , Татьяны Латыповай. [/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.instagram.com/tatyana__latypova/[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Рисунок выполнен ,только круглой кистью[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]39[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Study from reference[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Inspired by : https://www.instagram.com/tatyana__latypova/[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Drawing is done,only via road brush[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Well i Have to draw next)[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]On Facebook the image looks better: https://www.facebook.com/ihor.voloshyn.37[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

Okay Guys some motivation for myself Here is what i am working on 
As soon as i finish i will post whole process with my thinking process and character description

Attached Files Image(s)