Pictures won't upload?
I don't get why it's happening but when I try to upload to my sketchbook post it doesn't load the images.  Do I have to add the attachment first?  I have been and it still seems to either delete it from the post or show up like it's attached but once I hit post it disappers.  Could use some help dudes and a loser thanks for helping this Goob. :)
Which browser are you using? Chrome seems to work best on Windows machines.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Have you tried this?

Under "Attachments":
Choose File (.jpg/.gif) > Add Attachment

You'd know if you done it correctly if this shows up:

Attached Files Image(s)

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
John yes I have used that but when it tries to attach it the page refreshes and it dosent show it attached before the post. I am using a chrome browser on my phone but maybe I need to use my computer?
I gotcha. You're right, probably a phone browser quirk. Is it working fine on your computer?

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
Heyo everyone.

Wanted to drop by to say that the same thing is kinda happening to me. I'm on my computer though using chrome on windows. Tried internet explorer and that didn't even work.

I tried uploading an image using attachment, it shows that it's uploading but when it refreshes it shows as if I didn't upload anything. I'm uploading jpg files but I'm wondering if there's a cap to how big the file can be here.
If it doesn't work, you can always use imgur and link us up through that.

----
There is a size limit to attached files though Denis upgraded that at some point (might be 10mb per image now? not sure)  
*EDIT  I tested some things myself. Even 4MB isn't uploading for me. But a 1.5mb file did upload.

A good rule of thumb is to keep image resolutions under 1200px on width which should keep file size down. Helps for browsing too.

If you can't control the data size of your file in your software,  You can use https://tinyjpg.com/ to convert your images. It does a good job of reducing file size.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
(01-12-2018, 12:26 AM)John Wrote: If it doesn't work, you can always use imgur and link us up through that.

True! Thank you.