Pictures won't upload?
I don't get why it's happening but when I try to upload to my sketchbook post it doesn't load the images.  Do I have to add the attachment first?  I have been and it still seems to either delete it from the post or show up like it's attached but once I hit post it disappers.  Could use some help dudes and a loser thanks for helping this Goob. :)
Which browser are you using? Chrome seems to work best on Windows machines.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Have you tried this?

Under "Attachments":
Choose File (.jpg/.gif) > Add Attachment

You'd know if you done it correctly if this shows up:

Attached Files Image(s)

It's debatable whether or not what you're trying to achieve is indeed impossible. One thing's for sure: it's impossible to defeat a person who doesn't know how to quit.
John yes I have used that but when it tries to attach it the page refreshes and it dosent show it attached before the post. I am using a chrome browser on my phone but maybe I need to use my computer?
I gotcha. You're right, probably a phone browser quirk. Is it working fine on your computer?

It's debatable whether or not what you're trying to achieve is indeed impossible. One thing's for sure: it's impossible to defeat a person who doesn't know how to quit.