Hi
Hello there, I'm new to posting on this site although I've been lurking for a long time. What can I say, I love the energy around here <3

Oh man, I've always wanted to join but highschool kept distracting me but I finally graduated this year and I can focus on art for the long term. I love art and want to get better to do some freelance about 4-5 years from now.

I used to have some sketchbooks out on CA and PN but I had to delete them because my highschool advises all students to pull off work in any subject from the net for grading purposes to get a diploma. So until July 3, when diploma results are out, I can start posting some of my other more finished stuff in my SB hopefully.

Hmm, for now, my current and biggest struggle outta all the stuff I'm weak in is color and I have no idea how it works with light and shadow. Proportions is another one before diving into anatomy stuff, how does the neck even manage to stay afloat the body without popping off? :O

That's about it. I look forward to learning and drawing with all of you guys!

Quote:I used to have some sketchbooks out on CA and PN but I had to delete them because my highschool advises all students to pull off work in any subject from the net for grading purposes to get a diploma.

That's a peculiar line of reasoning. How would posting your stuff online affect your grades?

Quote:Hmm, for now, my current and biggest struggle outta all the stuff I'm weak in is color and I have no idea how it works with light and shadow.

Look for the book 'Color and Light' by James Gurney. Pretty substantial stuff.

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers. And advanced congratulations on the graduation. Here's to hoping I'm not jinxing it!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome out of the shadows Arteriorrhexis!

Congratulations on graduating from high school and I hope one day that you achieve your dreams and graduate into being a freelance artist :).

I look forward to seeing more from you.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Thanks Artloader and John :D
I'll try my best to make something happen!
Oh and John for my school it's because all work is graded online from people outside the school. They even have this one software kinda like google image drop that can find your work online. And if they do it's considered plagiarism because they have no way of finding out it's actually you? Weird program to work in a class with one teacher to then have everything else graded by someone across the globe through the internet. Also thanks for rec on Gurney, will try to find the book.