Most efficient way to spend time studying?
Hi again. Just about to start continuing the schedule I set for myself a while ago after taking a few weeks off from it, but I wanted some feedback in regards to how efficient it is for learning.

Currently, this is my schedule: https://imgur.com/a/IWJ8i. I've split it up into different areas of study as I really need to work on learning a variety of things.

I was wondering if this is a good enough schedule for practice, or would it be better in terms of learning to focus on 1-2 study subjects a week (aside from the daily figure and imagination sketching)? So like Monday's schedule for 1 whole week, then next week Tuesday's, then the week after Wednesday's etc.

I feel like the latter seems more efficient since I'm studying a certain thing for days in a row and remembering more, but I just wanted to check with you guys. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!
''as I really need to work on learning a variety of things.'' elaborate... please

It important that you post progress in you sketchbook to get critique to understand where you have weakness and strenght.Those critique will change what you put to a shedule sometime.Learning to take constructive critism is important to self navigate the world of art.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.