Help
I started working on something new yesterday and was wondering if I could get some of your guys help. I think I fucked up my values tremendously by jumping straight into color. I can't put my finger on it but something just doesn't sit right. Either the foreground colors are too strong or the lighting on the girl is too high in value. I want her to be the focal point with the light coming down, so maybe I should just tone down the witch-king in front? When I check the values in grey scale the mid and background are all just grey......which is a problem in of itself....................................................................Idk, it's all a mess......................................................................................................................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk....................

I'm attaching it with the line-art for some clarity on wtf is actually supposed to be going on and then I'll ass-mess second.

Attached Files Image(s)

For me it a matter of composition nothing really fall where it should.You manage to create a curve that wasn't helping the direction because it was shooting of the page with that beast neck.

Here what i did i selected the beast and it rider and i made sure they were not occupy to much space and than i move the head of the beast at one of the four corner of the square where you would normal want to but point of interest than i also move the angel to fall along 2 point of focus of that square.Than i use the dodge tool to create additional light ray where i want the eye to slide along toward the direction of the angel.Sorry for the sloppy example i provide just hope it helped.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
[Image: po_for_yang_by_andrew_gibbons-dcf3o7d.jpg]
super quick but just where i would maybe take it.. but am a little drunk

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357