This obnoxious tablet problem.
[Image: 2018-06-03_10-26-08.gif]
[Image: 2018-06-03_10-31-59.gif]

every time I scribble quickly, photoshop decides to set the brush opacity to 100% and draw a line between two random points in the scribbles

and it happens extremely often

intuos pro, latest drivers, photoshop, windows ink disabled, tablet gestures disabled, happens with ALL brushes, etc.

Nothing helps. It's so god damn annoying.
Did you sent them the video here for a proper report and survery?Did you check if the pen pressure was on?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
The pen pressure is on. Photoshop just seems to love drawing these 100% opacity lines whenever I tap/crosshatch quickly.
Idk maybe it as something to do with the way you holding the pen maybe it register pressure but the tips is not touching.If i was you i would check the forum of the intuos pro forum also search youtube for bug.

My Sketchbook
[Image: 2018-06-03_22-11-38.gif]

Just lightly and quickly tapping the pen and it keeps making these fucking obnoxious lines.
Did you tried to reinstall the driver?Is this a recent problem or you finally decided to post now?

My Sketchbook
Oh, it's been happening from the start. The problem was the "double click distance" not being set to "off"... So I turned it off and the problem went away. This entire time, it was the stupid double click distance. Wo0www...
(06-04-2018, 01:01 PM)TheMeadTree Wrote: Oh, it's been happening from the start. The problem was the "double click distance" not being set to "off"... So I turned it off and the problem went away. This entire time, it was the stupid double click distance. Wo0www...

The pain is real when you don't know the source.

My Sketchbook
(06-04-2018, 01:01 PM)TheMeadTree Wrote: Oh, it's been happening from the start. The problem was the "double click distance" not being set to "off"... So I turned it off and the problem went away. This entire time, it was the stupid double click distance. Wo0www...

Well...I had this issue since 2011....random blots and thick line pop ups while drawing.
Not just photoshop but azdraw, sai and opencanvas. It was very annoying.
I thought my wacom was borked so I used to draw very slowly...

Not once did I think to switch this off....
This worked btw! Thanks.

That a long curse for such an easy fix you must feel so good now

My Sketchbook
(06-16-2018, 01:41 AM)darktiste Wrote: That a long curse for such an easy fix you must feel so good now

Absolutely Thumbs_up 
It tend to break the flow while sketching/colouring.
I had to do some workarounds which involved scanning sketches + pen tool in PS, etc.
Always had to keep my hand on ctrl + Z incase blot happned.

Good thing it's resolved.
Can't believe not once did I think about starting a help thread about this.

I been using my tablet all was going fine until recently but than somehow i suffer from a similar problem do you by hazard did use lazy nezumi will encountering the bug?

My issue is kinda similar but it doesn't involve any pen pressure when i try to make a continous line with lazy nezumi active it doesn't allow me to make smooth line and it will simply make a mark where the pen was put when it reach the tablet but the rest of the line will not be drawn.If i draw with my mouse with lazy nezumi active it will work perfectly fine =/.

My Sketchbook
Damn. I do not use nezumi but I have completely disabled windows tablet PC input.
(I'm using win 7 btw)

If you haven't installed anything major then maybe rollback windows for a week? (please backup stuff before you do this)

(07-13-2018, 11:21 PM)Prabu Wrote: Damn. I do not use nezumi but I have completely disabled windows tablet PC input.
(I'm using win 7 btw)

If you haven't installed anything major then maybe rollback windows for a week? (please backup stuff before you do this)

Don't worry i found the source a driver update gone wrong.

My Sketchbook