Narog's sketchbook
Hello fellow humans. 

I'll post (hopefully) a lot of doodles and sketches here since I need to learn to generate more interesting ideas than I usually have. And to draw things I'm kinda scared of like photobashing ( grabbed this tutorial - https://gumroad.com/l/NeLIk , we'll see how it goes, please let me know If you know any other good tutorials on photobashing - I'll draw something for you If you do ! ) 

Anyways please be my guest and don't hold back on critique, I thrive on battleaxe-crushing crit. 

I made this because everything is better with doodles right ??

Attached Files Image(s)

I'm not the best with social media.

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
So I made this yesterday, It's pretty much anything goes, trying to generate ideas. I really want to draw more stuff like this today. I' draw a crimson dagger later.. with a tea bag. yeah.

Attached Files Image(s)

I attach a scribble/sketch to every post/reply I make in my threads. It might not be very sane.
Great amount of creativity just need to see if the fundamental are there.

Hey there Darktiste ! - Ah the fabled anatomy, tones, composition, shapes  etc. studies. I used to do absolute TON of those couple years ago, think It might be time to refresh myself a bit because more than likely I've forgotten about half of it now :) Will certainly do some very soon.

Here I've been working on a grim race for a world I've been worldbuilding for I-have-no-idea-how-long. Trying to get an overall feel for them in action poses.  
Also some mad crystal designs I've been working on and off for couple weeks (do ignore the text, It's mostly gibberish)
Oh and aand a very noble and majestic creature with a witty name.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice start here Narog, like Darktiste has already said - great creativity :).

Nice creature designs, maybe check out some skeleton reference to get some more ideas?

Keep it going dude.

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

I like the last creature design, Narog I bet it will look even more amazing when its complete!

Also I like the fact that you actually type out your ramblings instead of doing what most of us do and scribble it to the sides while working, I have so much advice from what I am listening to on the side or reminders of what I have to do on most of the things I work on but am too lazy to actually change to the text tool and type it out lol.

Hey Artloader ! Good idea, I will get some animal refs and do some studies this week  :)

Hey Mylqin - Well to tell the truth I never meant to finish this creature, but now I MUST. This forum is pretty motivating. 
Yeah and the scribble thing, I would scribble it by hand, alas my handwriting evolution stopped somewhere in primary school so it looks pretty embarassing.. I'm not 10 I swear ! :D

So here are some studies from photos (from here: https://line-of-action.com). It's really nice to just sit back, listen to some audio books and draw away.

Attached Files Image(s)

Working again on some props for an African - tribal style environment, It's pretty fun :D. Just got back to it after not touching this piece for a long time.

Attached Files Image(s)

Try to think about presentation the principle of composition also apply to presenting design.

Hey Naroq, I love the style in your sketches, very expressive and fun! Is the african theme a part of your worldbuilding thing?

I also really wanna see some photobashing-painting of yours, to really get a grasp of where you at and give you proper critique.

Keep 'em coming! :)