Hello
Hello everyone, I discovered this forum a while ago, but I didn't spent a lot of time in it, and today I decided to introduce myself.
I'm a 13 yr. old mexican , I got into art a bit more seriously about a year ago, and I'm looking forward to improve my art in general.
Welcome to the forum. Since you've started taking art seriously just a year ago, I assume you're feeling a bit lost. If you haven't gotten any good art books, feel free to ask for recommendations; I could also link you to free resources if you'd like.
Welcome to the forum Gucc!

Looking forward to seeing your progress - good luck!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Well your still have some teen years in front of you should it be the time to explore your style and taste in my opinion.The problem is you will probably have trouble with the art fundamental it an hard skill to learn by your own at such a young age but overflowing curiousity is what separate real artist from amateur in my opinion.Passion alone isn't gonna do the job you will have to learn to be discipline through the bad day.But if your persevere people will think your effort are some kind of magical talent they can't explain.It can be easy to get lost exploring and see little progress in your art skill.Sadly there no clear road map it up to you to find the road you want to follow and to cut your way toward your goal but if you enjoy getting lost and exploring nothing stop you from having no particular goal in mind.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(05-11-2020, 11:03 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Since you've started taking art seriously just a year ago, I assume you're feeling a bit lost. If you haven't gotten any good art books, feel free to ask for recommendations; I could also link you to free resources if you'd 
(05-11-2020, 11:03 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: Welcome to the forum. Since you've started taking art seriously just a year ago, I assume you're feeling a bit lost. If you haven't gotten any good art books, feel free to ask for recommendations; I could also link you to free resources if you'd like.
Hello, thanks for the warm welcome.
I actually have a problem with my account rn, could you tell me who can I ask for help please?
The only active administrator is named Dennis Kutsenko; you can find his profile if you click on the "Forum Team" button on the bottom of the page. But you could post about your problem in this thread unless you're certain you need admin help.

If it's something that could be solved by simply making a new account, I suggest doing so, since your account is brand new.