Wladimir's sketchbook -C&C appreciated!
Loving those eagle studies, they're very lively.

(06-03-2015, 01:55 AM)StardustLarva Wrote: Loving those eagle studies, they're very lively.

Thank you man!

I've been doing this Sci-fi hunter challenge from the first bloodsport, it's been such a messy process with a lot of going back to refining or creating a more interesting silhouette and composition

god damn

[Image: sh1.png]
[Image: sh0.png]
[Image: sh2.png]
[Image: SH-Recovered2.png]

I'm currently working on the last one. Better planning next time .___.

Thanks a lot man! I'll make sure to include those in my further studies, can't go wrong with those ;)

Finished the piece I was doing, I felt I learned a ton while doing it
[Image: SH2%2B%25282%2529.png]

On to the next one, some quick swamp studies
[Image: 6-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 6-6-15.jpg]

Some studies, gotta focus on environments too!

[Image: 7-6-15-1.jpg]
[Image: 7-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 7-6-15-3.jpg]
[Image: 7-6-15.jpg]

Some color studies, focusing more on color than any other things, gotta keep practicing ugghhhh

[Image: 8-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 8-6-15-3.jpg]
[Image: 8-6-15-4.jpg]

This one is a study from a Sargent's piece
[Image: 8-6-15.jpg]

See you soon!

Hey man! Thanks for visiting my sketchbook :) Your sketchbook is full off treasures! I love your figures and lines. Keep giving me treasures ;)
(06-09-2015, 03:39 PM)Artplur Wrote: Hey man! Thanks for visiting my sketchbook :) Your sketchbook is full off treasures! I love your figures and lines. Keep giving me treasures ;)

Thank you very much! :)

Some construction drawings and gestures

[Image: 9-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 9-6-15-3.jpg]
[Image: 9-6-15.jpg]

Good job :) I think I need to squeeze more figures into one drawing session if I'm gonna keep up with you. I'm so slow atm, using 15-20 minute on each construction drawing :/ More figures please ;)
(06-10-2015, 03:55 PM)Artplur Wrote: Good job :) I think I need to squeeze more figures into one drawing session if I'm gonna keep up with you. I'm so slow atm, using 15-20 minute on each construction drawing :/ More figures please ;)

Thank you! Well as long as you're learning that's what matters :) I do the New Masters Academy drawing sessions because they're 35 minutes long and they range from 1 minute poses to 10 minutes, give it a shot! I'll do my best to keep bringing more of those :D

[Image: 10-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 10-6-15.jpg]

Studying some furrrr
[Image: 10-6-15-3.jpg]

A study on edges, uuughhh
[Image: 10-6-15-5.jpg]
[Image: 10-6-15-4.jpg]
[Image: 10-6-15-6.jpg]

Way to go, Wlad! Looks like you're updating your sketchbook nearly every day and sometimes twice a day. That kind of effort inspires me to do more.

Your color studies show a strong understanding of value--well done. I'm also seeing a real improvement in your anatomical studies as well when comparing your earlier stuff with your more recent sketches. You really are serious about improving. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and btw, does the Dominican Republic have subtopical weather like Florida, where I'm from? Maybe you can relate to those crazy lightening storms.

The amazing Scraptaculus can be found here:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2757
Thanks a lot man! I'm happy to hear that!

I've been practicing as much as I can since I got out where I was studying. I'm trying to make the most of the days I have free, haha.

The weather here is a bit crazy, but not that much, we barely get any lightning storms over here. But the temperature is kind of crazy, you get 31C and suddenly it gets cloudy and it goes down to like 23C.

Thanks for passing by!

Some more stuff, focusing on nailing the colors and a bit on the edges too
*squinting intensifies*

[Image: 11-6-15.png]
[Image: 11-6-15-3.png]
[Image: 11-6-15-4.png]
[Image: 11-6-15-2.png]

*squint* *squint* *squint*

Some hands and value studies!

[Image: 12-6-15.jpg]
[Image: 12-6-15-4.jpg]
[Image: 12-6-15-3.jpg]
[Image: 12-6-15-1.jpg]
[Image: 12-6-15-2.jpg]

More later! Need to stretch a bit :p

Morning studiess
[Image: 13-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 13-6-15-3.jpg]
[Image: 13-6-15.jpg]

Drew a few faces today!

[Image: 14-6-15-3.jpg]

[Image: 15-6-15.jpg]

More faces!

Some random doodles, digital, charcoal, ballpoint pen

[Image: 16-6-15-2.jpg]
[Image: 16-6-15.jpg]
[Image: 65cQHb68ZTA.jpg]
[Image: _GX3BnBDM6E.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nq3begFQq71qzjirpo1_1280.jpg]

Some mornin' scribblin'

[Image: 18-6-15.jpg]
[Image: 18-6-15-1.jpg]

Man wla, the way you're going you're gonna be making leaps and bounds of progress on your journey, I shit you not!

Your bloodsports entry with the eagle was coloured from b&w really nicely! (I've gotta figure out how ya did that haha) solid values!

What I noticed with your head sketches is that they seem a little flat from some angles, so I'd suggest drawing a bunch of skulls, whether from references or Loomis or whatever you desire (:

Keep it pumping, I'll catch ya later o/!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
@smrr: Thank you very much! I'm hoping to have this much free time in the future to keep at it :) That bloodsport piece made me cry a few times before I could get the right values ._.

I'm glad you mentioned that because it's something I've been meaning to fix! I decided to follow your advice and I definitely found some things that I was overlooking in terms of structure! I'll do more of these!

Thanks for passing by!

[Image: 21-6-15.jpg-1.jpg]
[Image: 21-6-15.jpg]

Fullmetal alchemist and Cowboy Bebop took their toll on me ._.