Hiya!
I'm Tim and I've found my way into your community via a youtube lecture posted by Amit Dutta and I was very intrigued to be a part of what you guys are doing. Ive been drawing doodles and scribbles as long as I can remember but last year I started to take things more seriously and whilst I find great solitude in learning art myself I cannot help to think that learning in a group would be so much more fun.

A little short introduction about me, my name is Tim and a guy from Sweden in his early twenties and my biggest passions is animals, good food and good health, digital arts and video games, I do love beuty aswell I can stare at it for ages. The main software I use for painting is krita. I'm also into 3D where I mainly use blender as my tool where I'm modelling and sculpting mostly. On daytime I study at the community collage to get enough points for uni, due to that I dropped out since I needed to figure out what I wanted to do  in life and it turns out like I wanted to stick with the original plan finnish school and become a production artist within 3D

I'm not sure what I can bring to the community more than good spirits and a few crappy jokes every now and then and perhaps a few bucks a year. What I do know is that I wish to learn alot from my fellow artists.You see I'm looking too participate in a highly prestigious school for cgi and animation and they demand that every student has a really good understanding of the fundamental 2D and storytelling so I hope that I can gather enough practical knowledge to build myself a good enough portfolio to dare enroll into their Computer graphics programme.

Sincerely Tim Lindbergh.

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome aboard Tim. Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you'll find what you're looking for here!
Welcome to the community man, looking forward to your good spirits and I promise to laugh at your jokes!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook