Nirenia's Sketchbook
cgmythology, thank you so much! I really like her design.

darktiste, thank you. I think I understand. I’m going to try applying that rendering advice next time I work on her.

I sketched out some faces to figure out proportions. I think (I hope) I figured it out in terms of eye placement. I tried lining up the side of the nose with the corner of the eye closest to the viewer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some more faces...

Attached Files Image(s)

A few dtiys...

Attached Files Image(s)

Ooh, lovely faces and forms, very nice. Reminds me vaguely of The Last Unicorn, if you've ever heard of that. There's elegance and flair to your works. :D

Can't wait to see you explore colour <3

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
I agree that color will be a nice addition but i think you should focus on getting clean lineart first because that the base of drawing.I don't know how far you have dive in digital really but it seem you are at ease to a certain level digitally but had fall out since the start of the sketchbook in my opinion.If you got acess to a scanner you could transfer your traditional stuff and clean it up digitally you can get smooth line easly if you know how to activate auto smooth (if the feature is offer in the software you use) but nothing beat confidence in line making.

You got a strong lean toward facial feature but you need to work on the anatomy below the head to because it lagging behind.More specifically on hand since you don't seem to draw below the belt yet.Get some reference of hand grabbing object to really feel how they wrap around object.You seem to draw doll like subject matter(slender women) so go and observe how they stylize the hand in game like fortnite for example but also look at the proportion from maybe toy like barbie.For hair i suggest looking at game such as league of legend there a good amount of women character and splash art to get inspired by and if you play well you atleast know what name to look for .Even if i gave you suggestion the idea is for you to find the inspiration in the thing you know and can learn and study from those are just a few example of the different media such as video game,toy you can get alot out of.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.