Jalmon SB
Star 
I'll start leaving stuff here

Attached Files Image(s)

shap

Anywhere else you been posting before perhaps so we can have a quicker look at your journey before this point?

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(07-17-2020, 02:24 AM)darktiste Wrote: Anywhere else you been posting before perhaps so we can have a quicker look at your journey before this point?

there is none sorry

Attached Files Image(s)

Very cool style and shape language, looking forward to more! : D

Drain gang
(07-17-2020, 02:58 PM)ognjiša Wrote: Very cool style and shape language, looking forward to more! : D

thanks. here's more

Star 

I don't think the mouth can open this much it give them an almost ventriloquest apparence...

My Sketchbook
(07-19-2020, 10:51 AM)darktiste Wrote: I don't think the mouth can open this much it give them an almost ventriloquest apparence...

true

Very nice head studies and i rly dig the exaggerated open mouth lol
You've got such nice confident lines in those sketches as well, keep posting!

Drain gang
(07-20-2020, 01:34 AM)ognjiša Wrote: Very nice head studies and i rly dig the exaggerated open mouth lol
You've got such nice confident lines in those sketches as well, keep posting!

You're too nice og
AO

Welcome to CD, Jalmon! Great start to your sketchbook. I really dig your shape language, especially in your 2nd post. I'm looking forward to seeing more and whether or not you take your latest illustration further.
(07-20-2020, 04:22 PM)chubby_cat Wrote: Welcome to CD, Jalmon! Great start to your sketchbook. I really dig your shape language, especially in your 2nd post. I'm looking forward to seeing more and whether or not you take your latest illustration further.
Thank you Chubb. Shaps was a test and the workflow was not useful, except for ideation. I unfortunately wont post the final illustration. Gonna be saving it for a project. I also only want to post sketches. How are you?

mood

studying hard surface

Love your stylized expressions.
(07-22-2020, 09:18 AM)Demon Lizardman Wrote: Love your stylized expressions.
thonks

Cool approch to simple mech.I think you still need to make you value a lil more different for the top section if there anything to add.Would be nice to see them with a weapon system and also add a lil dummy for size comparaison i find it add to the presentation and it give more information to the people who look at your work.Maybe try with some loose cable next and some bigger feet .I see a gorilla type in the first one and a dog type in the second one maybe you can try to extract pose from animal.There are alot of inspiration to be drawn out of the animal world in term of movement and shape.

My Sketchbook
Hey Jalmon, I think the shape design on the characters is dope! Your characters have a lot of personality, and the perspective on the hard surface looks really clean. I’m excited to see your future posts.

I would love feedback on my Sketchbook
(07-23-2020, 02:49 AM)darktiste Wrote: Cool approch to simple mech.I think you still need to make you value a lil more different for the top section if there anything to add.Would be nice to see them with a weapon system and also add a lil dummy for size comparaison i find it add to the presentation and it give more information to the people who look at your work.Maybe try with some loose cable next and some bigger feet .I see a gorilla type in the first one and a dog type in the second one maybe you can try to extract pose from animal.There are alot of inspiration to be drawn out of the animal world in term of movement and shape.
Thanks for that
(07-23-2020, 05:16 AM)kvSketch Wrote: Hey Jalmon, I think the shape design on the characters is dope! Your characters have a lot of personality, and the perspective on the hard surface looks really clean.  I’m excited to see your future posts.
My stuff is mainly lazy experiments, but thank you for all the kind words.