Hello everyone!
Hello!

So I decided to join this forum after it being recommended by a friend!

I'm not an experienced artist at all - let's say I've ''properly'' drawn for like....3 weeks combined?! Started again like 3-4 days ago.

My approach is in detail and realism so you can tell I get some very ''funny'' results due to trying to draw like that with my lack of skill, haha.

But that's why I'm here! I'm looking to start showing my art more (even though you can't really call that yet) to get some criticism aka tips on what to improve on or try especially since I decided to get serious with drawing alongside Japanese.

Hope to gain lots of valuable artsy knowledge here and meet some nice people in the process here! :D
Where is the work those... you won't progress with word.Open up a sketchbook thread and start posting in there.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Welcome, Hyenas are super cool, have a nice time here and good luck progressing in the skills of your choosing.

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
Hyena, welcome to Crimson Daggers, I like the sound of your detail and realism approach, looking forward to sharing your journey :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook