Stuff from the last two years. (phone doodles)
Here are a few drawings I did on my phone.
It was a samsung galaxy note 8.
I'm trying to get away from using it now,
It's kind of a crutch. 
Anyways, these are kinda old and unfinished.
-but feel free to give some criticism.
I am always ready to learn.

Attached Files Image(s)

Would probably help if you only post what is current and ''not outdated'' because they don't seem to have either the same level of finish or reflect your current skillset but they might help us see what your interest are.For example the first one seem like your most finish and recent work but that hard to tell.

Do you tend to abandon piece?

Other than that it to early for clear feed back.I suggest you post more study or that you do something to your best ability so that we can see where you are at in term of fundamental.

And since i do thing mostly my way i end up by saying welcome.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
You are of course correct, I shouldn't post older works.
I typically finish pieces now, these were done on my phone so I tended to get distracted more easily. (Social media, texts, spam calls.)
Now I have a studio set up at my house and I treat it more like work.
I don't even keep my phone near me while I am at my desk.
These are really nice pieces Barkeep, I love the first one especially - it has a nice grittiness to it - are these your original creations again?

Also, I hate to disagree with Darktiste (sorry Darktiste) but I feel it is good for people to share a range of their works as long as they give an indication of the chronological order of when they completed the work - it gives others some useful background and may help inform any advice that may be given.

One question - do you use references in your work? I've personally found that using references is invaluable if I'm going for any degree of realism. If I'm stuck on something I'll find some references for it and do a few study sketches and then incorporate into the final piece.

Hope that helps.

Keep it going anyway :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(12-14-2020, 11:22 PM)Artloader Wrote: These are really nice pieces Barkeep, I love the first one especially - it has a nice grittiness to it - are these your original creations again?

Also, I hate to disagree with Darktiste (sorry Darktiste) but I feel it is good for people to share a range of their works  as long as they give an indication of the chronological order of when they completed the work - it gives others some useful background and may help inform any advice that may be given. 

One question - do you use references in your work?  I've personally found that using references is invaluable if I'm going for any degree of realism.  If I'm stuck on something I'll find some references for it and do a few study sketches and then incorporate into the final piece.

Hope that helps.

Keep it going anyway :).
I usually do a lot of reference for clothing. Poses occasionally. These are all my characters except one. Which was my take on the super hero "Grifter" the one with the landscapes was from imagination
Very nice artworks! Especially impressive for being made on a phone!

I think you have a great eye for design and bringing out life in your characters!

Keep up the good work!