Kassatay's sketchbook
Looking good! Some really excellent color and value control with your latest updates, good stuff all around!

Arf, énorme.

Great stuff. My favorite:
-Joker painting, loved that movie.
-GTA 5 style guy with the gun.
-May 24th sketches because monochrome sketches is my favorite art form.
-April 27th back drawing

Anyhow, you've got skills and will get plenty of feedback here.
Merci c’est gentil.
Yes indeed a great movie with amazing scenes.

Thanks for your support
You seem to have a good level of both french and english but if you want some explanation in french on something you can always email me since i do to speak french as my maternal language.I am not to much into figure drawing but anything related to the fundamental still hold aswell as some principle of design question or for critic.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
The studies look really impressive! The angles, the expressions, the lighting are really amazing! Just a small suggestion: Maybe try to use a few more sharp edges here and there. I think this would make your figures stand out even more! But aside from that ... keep up the great work! :)
(06-21-2021, 11:57 AM)darktiste Wrote: You seem to have a good level of both french and english but if you want some explanation in french on something you can always email me since i do to speak french as my maternal language.I am not to much into figure drawing but anything related to the fundamental still hold aswell as some principle of design question or for critic.
Thanks I really appreciate your support. I’ll not hesitate then, because I have trouble with fundamentals’ specially perspective . I have to get back to drawabox.
Thanks Kaiko for visiting my sketchbook. Indeed I need to add more sharp edges. I tend to be cautious with sharp edges. 

Today’s late night doodle on procreate. I have difficulties with low contrast values.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lovely. Could you post the reference please? (Unless you didn’t use any).
Long Time i didn’t post here. Couple of recent paintings. I’ll try to upload sketches also. 

Zizka thanks. Reference at the end.

Attached Files Image(s)

last update is really a step forward ! you seem to become better at rendering too ! maybe your painting lacks a bit of contrast and could use a wider range of values but it's just my opinion, they seem to work the way they are ^^ keep it up !

Thanks Wld.89. Indeed, it lacks contrast, thank for the feedback.
Long time I didn't post anything, so here are some recent doodles and studies. I'm trying to focus more on drawing these days than painting.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello Kassatay! Cool sketches, I see your progress in drawing a figure! gl