Learn how to render like the 80's to 00's
Grew up seeing some of the most baller video game and movie art known to man and i just really wanna get a handle on that style of art. Kinda hard to explain, but i just love that art style and i wanna master it.
You are going to have to get way more specific.The problem is clearly you have not the vocabulary to narrow it down yet... well in that case the best thing to do is to collect the kind of work you are talking about and make an artboard so people can help you narrow down that style.Just take cartoon network for example it as many era... but the style of each individual show as still evolve and not 2 two of them have the same stylisation so really get specific as quickly as possible if you have any favorite in mind.We won't jump into your head and figure it out for you so that probably you best guess.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(07-14-2023, 02:53 PM)darktiste Wrote: You are going to have to get way more specific.The problem is clearly you have not the vocabulary to narrow it down yet... well in that case the best thing to do is to collect the kind of work you are talking about and make an artboard so people can help you narrow down that style.Just take cartoon network for example it as many era...  but the style of each individual show as still evolve and not 2 two of them have the same stylisation so really get specific as quickly as possible if you have any favorite in mind.We won't jump into your head and figure it out for you so that probably you best guess.

yeah no problem! So the artists i'm thinking of are:

1. Andrew "Android" Jones (Metroid Prime concept artist)
2. Boris Vallejo (did all sorts of stuff that inspired me)
3. Ned Dameron (painted the art pages in Dark Tower: Wastelands)
4. Jullie Bell (mostly was inspired by her X-Men stuff)

I added the first name of the artist on each sample piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

Well i am going to go and say you have an interest for Sci-fi with a touch of semi realism.As for who could guide your further in that realm there isn't much sci-fi artist around here.In term of subject matter you already have alot to learn if you didn't already master the human anatomy so that already somewhere to start and that already a really challenging subject now mix that with sci-fi and you get one of the most challenging subject matter you can ask for.

What i encourage you is to define what you describe as ''stuff'' i know it might seem like a endless task but you can atleast start to get an idea of what interest you.Maybe you just say stuff because you just don't know what you like so really you don't understand your own taste.We think we know what we like until it the time to put it into word

Also defining what aspect of the artistic journey you want for yourself.Establishing a title for yourself or atleast exploring some of them by order of interest like illustrator,animator,etc... you can find out more about what are the ''art branch'' on youtube and elsewhere.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
If you like Sci Fi, take a look at Frank Frazetta. Countless artists were influenced by him. The first image you posted with the female figure really reminds me of him https://www.wikiart.org/en/frank-frazetta
(07-14-2023, 02:07 PM)zalseon Wrote: Grew up seeing some of the most baller video game and movie art known to man and i just really wanna get a handle on that style of art. Kinda hard to explain, but i just love that art style and i wanna master it. Creating NFT digital art is an inspiring voyage dive into the digital frontier. It is all about the mix of art and technology which combines the mediums to bring art to blockchain. My experience as an artist embracing the NFT world is transforming, and the new possibilities for expression and ownership are just exhilarating. Moreover, the hashrate converter is an indispensable tool for every crypto currency miner. Here, it remains simple, taking the complex process of crypto mining and translating it into a comprehensible number of metrics. Art creation through NFT and hashrate conversion in particular are two sides of the same coin, which illustrates the innovation at work in crypto community, where artistic flair combines with technical audacity.

sounds good.  I have idea about create some nft art