Kilillan's Sketchbook
A quick sketch of Dali during a work zoom meeting
Trying to simplify to 3-4 values

Here are some clothing studies, I was trying to simplify the clothing as much as possible

The next one is for school... I need to draw something related to sci-fi and art. I decided to draw a girl drawing in space, maybe it's a little on the nose?
I drew some thumbnails to try to get a good idea of the layout of the picture
Any suggestions?
Hello lovely..!! You have some really nice and interesting sketches here.. Keep it up!! - I'd love to return to you SB again and see some taken to the next level, perhaps even colour.. :) Xx

🦇 33 / F / BPL UK
🖤 Imogen's Sketchbook of '22
🖤 ART Instagram
🖤 (NEW) DeviantART
🖤 Social Media Links

Love your linework! Well done.

Nice updates here, very solid line work as always!

Still working on the picture

I kinda finished a background. I am planning on drawing a girl doing graffiti on the glass, as seen in photo 2.
I want the reflection of the planet to curve more, but I can't quite get the right angle

I am open to any criticism or advice

Looking solid. I would exaggerate the gesture and general pose of the figure to make it even more dynamic, but I think that's a solid start!

cgmythology: Thanks.

This is still a WIP but I'm actually kind of happy with how it turned out. 
I definitely need more reflected blue light everywhere, I will try to go back and address that

Without the space filter

I tried drawing a room

This was actually much harder than I thought it would be... I really need to work on my 3d drawing skills
(07-18-2022, 10:16 PM)Kilillan Wrote: I tried drawing a room

This was actually much harder than I thought it would be... I really need to work on my 3d drawing skills
Nice environment man. Make sure to add imperfections to make it look real and someone actually lives there. You wanna be a concept artist? if you dont know yet, fzd on youtube is a good learning material.

Don't be shy and message me if you have any questions.