Poll: Who drew the greatest Object of Desire?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
JosephCow
50.00%
2 50.00%
darktiste
25.00%
1 25.00%
CBinnsIllustration
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson CHOW #38 - Object of Desire - FINALS
Crimson Character of the Week #38
»Object of Desire«

The best of the CHOWs will be picked by an anonymous poll in the Finals thread and the winner is given the opportunity to pick the theme of the next CHOW's design, as well as becoming the title banner for that week! So go hard, design something interesting and unique!

Rules:
  • You must post at least one WIP in the WIP thread to be accepted into the final poll.
  • Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline.
  • At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up).
  • Only ONE submission per person in the finals thread.
  • No fanart. We want to see your original, unique interpretations!
  • Voting will be held for 5 days after the deadline.
  • In an event of a tiebreaker, a winner will be chosen through a randomized name picker.

Deadline is Saturday, August 13th @ UTC: 23:59

-+|| FINALS THREAD ||+-
Alright here's my idol worship painting. I really had a lot of days off to to work on this last week. I wouldn't normally be this extra but I wanted to do a new piece anyway.

Attached Files Image(s)

Description:
Many have died over the content of this precious chest. Gold the oh so coveted precious mineral.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
“Skeeto and the Series 3”

There is no object more desired after amongst the brood than Skeeto’s new shiny chest piece. :)

Lol nice Cbinns. I wasn't quite sure what the square object was in the WIP. But I can now say that would indeed be very special for a rat

(08-08-2022, 03:20 PM)JosephCow Wrote: Lol nice Cbinns. I wasn't quite sure what the square object was in the WIP. But I can now say that would indeed be very special for a rat

Thanks Joseph! Im not sure why my mind always goes to rodents wielding Apple products, i promise its not a marketing ploy HA! :-) 

Your Idol worship piece is exquisite, im loving the  composition and values you pushed in this one. Well done!

(08-09-2022, 02:00 AM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: Thanks Joseph! Im not sure why my mind always goes to rodents wielding Apple products, i promise its not a marketing ploy HA! :-) 

Your Idol worship piece is exquisite, im loving the  composition and values you pushed in this one. Well done!

Haha well if it was a marketing ploy, I'm not sure apple would be happy with their products advertised by rodents in sewers anyway. 

And thaaanks,   In love I showed it around a bit and got some advice on it and I think it turned out pretty cool. I always find environments kind of tough to do.

(08-09-2022, 02:31 AM)JosephCow Wrote:
(08-09-2022, 02:00 AM)CBinnsIllustration Wrote: Thanks Joseph! Im not sure why my mind always goes to rodents wielding Apple products, i promise its not a marketing ploy HA! :-) 

Haha well if it was a marketing ploy, I'm not sure apple would be happy with their products advertised by rodents in sewers anyway. 

And thaaanks,   In love I showed it around a bit and got some advice on it and I think it turned out pretty cool. I always find environments kind of tough to do.

but the battery life angle could be selling point, unless of course finds a wireless charging pad to sleep on ...hmm  for my next piece perhaps :-)