Not receiving any email notifications for thread replies?
I checked that I had my settings set to receive instant email notification for replies to my threads, but I never received any. Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?
Looking at the user settings I only see an email option for private messages, none for replies to subscribed threads. I don't recall ever receiving any. Otherwise I would have known earlier that you replied to my old thread about brush engines, which I am going to read now.

So it looks like it's not a bug but a feature - or a lack of this feature. Anybody else can please confirm?

(11-24-2023, 09:43 AM)Leo Ki Wrote: Looking at the user settings I only see an email option for private messages, none for replies to subscribed threads. I don't recall ever receiving any. Otherwise I would have known earlier that you replied to my old thread about brush engines, which I am going to read now.

So it looks like it's not a bug but a feature - or a lack of this feature. Anybody else can please confirm?

In User Control Panel, under Miscellaneous, choose Subscribed Threads. Where it says With Selected there's an option to choose "Change to email notification".

My threads are set to that but I also do not receive the emails I should, I would like this to be fixed too.