yan's sketchy book
Hey all! I used to post here a lot as @zaulta on my old sketchbook a few years ago but I'm back. :p

I'm still a college student studying illustration. I don't really know what exactly I want to do with my work just yet but I'm mostly thinking about going into visdev after I graduate. The way I see myself right now is that I think I'm a good level but just not good enough to be hired so I need to be focusing on studies and designing.

been focusing on classes past few months but also been doing plein airs and now transitioning to photoshop from csp

first studies on photoshop @-@

heeey welcome back dude! your paintings are looking good

Glad to have you back! Great studies as well, the brushwork is brilliant and you seem to capture values and lights quite well!

Seems like you tend towards painting? I am the same way. Don't skip drawing, though!

@JosephCow @cgmythology
Thanks guys :D it's nice being back

@ThereIsNoJustice
yeah you're completely right @o@ painting is just much more fun

mainly been relaxing over my winter break and I've been working on a character redesign that's taking a pretty long time.
Starting a mentorship soon so things are going to be kicked into gear shortly : ^)

action pose wip

Nice! Very cool concept and design on your latest post. Are you planning on developing it further?

Welcome back! Visdev is heavy, last I looked into it's a jack of all trades when it comes to 2D illustration 3D modelling, rigging, animation programming and cinematography. May your brain expand with much knowledge.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Welcome back,

Really enjoy that first one and the stylized design here:
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/attachme...9680/5.png

Best of luck with your future plans and keep posting here