BrotherOstavia's sketchbook
Photo 
Well, here's my sketchbook: mostly concepts, sketches or unfinished stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

LOVING those environment thumbs. Seriously awesome... man I need to practice that.
(06-13-2012, 09:12 PM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: Well, here's my sketchbook: mostly concepts, sketches or unfinished stuff.

watched your stream last night, awesome concepts man keep'em coming!
Great environment work and I like the creature portrait really nice.

More sketches guys. Some of them kinda old.

Attached Files Image(s)

really nice work, loving the creature design and the enviroment work, keep it coming! =]

More stuff, this one was done in about three hours.

Attached Files Image(s)

cool robot

That knigt slashing the dragon is pretty awesome!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Here's a WIP of something i'm doing via livestream.

Attached Files Image(s)

OOooh Nice perspective ... Don't know if it's totally correct because I suck in perspective, but at the looks of it it seems rather impressive.
(06-20-2012, 06:10 AM)BlueStar Wrote: OOooh Nice perspective ... Don't know if it's totally correct because I suck in perspective, but at the looks of it it seems rather impressive.

I'm sure there's something wrong with the perspective, i need to do more landscapes. :P

Fixed some stuff thanks to Chips feeback. I'll put this on the critique's subforum.

Attached Files Image(s)

looking good man!

Thanks guys. Here's more stuff i'm doing.

Attached Files Image(s)

More cargo ship concepts. This time, a coloured version.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey Bro, you've been working on very interesting stuff, loving your technical drawings <3

Yesterday I was talking to Trevor on his stream, about CGMA, and he recommended me the course of vehicle and mechs design, the instructor is a friend of him. Looking at your work I'm sure it's worth :)

(06-23-2012, 02:15 AM)isra-ac Wrote: Hey Bro, you've been working on very interesting stuff, loving your technical drawings <3

Yesterday I was talking to Trevor on his stream, about CGMA, and he recommended me the course of vehicle and mechs design, the instructor is a friend of him. Looking at your work I'm sure it's worth :)

Thank you Isra! You mean Trevor "Epic Scifi Stuff" Claxton? Love every single concept of that man.

Yeah Paul Christopher is an awesome instructor. The only thing i missed of his masterclass is that he send you a paint over version of your assigment instead a 5 min video like in the other classes.

Well , I want a baby from him anyways.

Haha, yeah, THAT Trevor <3

For the env. design classes was similar, we were getting a file with the paint over and some notes, but then on the Q&A if required James did quick paint overs or expanded the info, and we always could ask for more obviously.

Btw about the painting with the fortress, I guess that's the painting Sam gave you some comp tips? I would add though, the fortress wall is too flat, so it's easy to spot the perspective, add more towers or variation to make it more interesting :) And you're using still too bright colors in the foreground so the sense of depth is still a bit off. Hope that helps

You mechs look awesome.