Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Laura_H's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
More faces

KyleScary

Loving all the face studies Laura, lookin real good! Would love to see more character stuff!
Kylescary: hey, thanks for the comments. I need to sit down and do more anatomy studies and do more characters! I'd love to do more environments, find them pretty daunting ^_^

Just working on trying to capture the likeness of a couple of friends, and some other quick studies :)
Awesome studies Laura. Enviros are scary!
Kinda curious what the last face is all about...
(08-18-2012, 03:14 AM)Grundalug Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome studies Laura. Enviros are scary!
Kinda curious what the last face is all about...

Use your imagination ;D
(08-18-2012, 04:27 AM)Laura_H Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2012, 03:14 AM)Grundalug Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda curious what the last face is all about...
Use your imagination ;D
I like my imagination... and the picture too... ;)
Clearly is the same gesture as avatar?
[Image: neytiridrinking2.gif]
Oh that's what it was.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.
teeheehee :p
(08-18-2012, 07:00 AM)Ursula Dorada Wrote: [ -> ]teeheehee :p

Jeeez, you even found a gif! Haha!

My mind is perpetually in the gutter ^_^
Haha, thanks for the last one Laura Th_113_. Good studies keepem up!
(08-19-2012, 07:01 AM)Dennis Kutsenko Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, thanks for the last one Laura Th_113_. Good studies keepem up!

She really likes ice pops.
enviro thingy.
Quick 30 minute study
I'm late to join the party about the girl with the open mouth but anyway, good to see your updates and how you're giving a try to enviros too : )
Worked hard tonight. Collab's with Lynn and James ;D
My eyes are so so tired :)
Yaaaaay color. Really good job on the last portrait Laura. I'm impressed ;3
Yay! Thanks Rama <3

I had issues with the last one, it seems pretty yellow on my monitor and my macbook, I tried recalibrating the monitors in the middle of it. But it still seems yellow, I toned it down somewhat (actually quite a bit) but anyone I had look at it, seems to like it. So I'm not complaining ;)

WIP or should it be study in progress?
Oh shit, that's kinda scary already, girls head floatin with blood all over her mouth :O. Good studies. Try to do a full bodied figure study or master painting every once in a while, will definitely help out with your illustration/character work. Keep up the hard work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10