Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Laura_H's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
On it! :D
Brainnnzz
Very nice! Came out lookin good.
Nice. High five! This is what I call a solid study. Good job ;3
That's awesome, you're making steady progress!
30 minute quick warm-up study
Studies are looking awesome Laura. You seem to get a lot down in the fast ones as well. I definitely need to try that :). Keep it up..
Dennis: thanks man! Started on a master study, going in for the loooong haul D:
Ramalooke: Cheeeers, nowt wrong with a bit of zombie loove
Lumens: Thank you, trying to get somewhere with these studies... maybe possibly...
JakeB: Thanks for the comments, trying to be economical with my brush strokes and picking where to render a little more and where to leave rough. Trying to make the eye fill in the detail (makes it sound lazy :P)

Having fun with the studies, really need to get them into some personal work though, I seem to be getting stumped when it comes to pulling everything together into a piece. If anyone has any suggestions then I'm alllll ears <3
Good studies Laura, keep going
Studies are coming along really well Laura, don't lose steam! Be sure to throw in some observational stuff along the way.
Doing great girl, keep it up!
James: Cheers dude!
Corey: Thanks, I don't intend on losing steam unless I have to go get a day job. Working on a master study too but keep getting distracted.
Ursula: Thanks lady! <3

And Lt Spiers ^_^
Thanks to the Bank Holiday, I haven't done much. Getting somewhere with this :)
Laura that Brainz study is awesome !!! it creeps me out just looking at it !

alexeh

Nice stuff Laura keep it up!
JerryActric: Ahaha, thanks man! Keep staring, something will happen.
Alex : Heyyy you! Thanks!

Can't sleep, paint boobs.
Continued from the 'can't sleep paint boobs' at early hours of this morning, thought I'd do some more as I need to paint more body parts ^_^ Maybe one day I'll get to put them together and make my own Frankenstein's Monster!
I can relate, though for me it's more like 'can't do anything, paint boobs' :-)
I have this feeling, I seem to be going the same direction. Need to paint more men ^_^
Eyes are all the tired. Quick 30 minutes paint vomit before bed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10